“Clean roon” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Georgia
“Clean roon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2010

Friendly service, clean room, quiet, good location. Beds were very hard. Like sleeping on a board.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Marietta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

Traveling for work and it was supposed to be my home for 3 months. Didn't stay at this place for long. There was a large group of us staying there, so I think we had a good cross sample of the rooms available. Not impressed, carpet looks like it had never been cleaned and I didn't want to sit on the couch or chairs, because of the large stains and obvious filth. "work out room" consists of an elliptical machine and treadmill. The other comment on here about the windows being able to be opened from the outside when locked is true. So is the comment about the noise. Some in our group complained about black mould above the showers, it wasn't a problem in my room. One had a shower knob come off in his hand and it wasn't fixed for 2 days. All sorts of wildlife from cockroaches, large centipedes to preying mantis. WiFi was really slow. My kitchen area was pretty clean and had a new fridge. On the plus side... it looks decent from the outside and theres lots of parking.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Marietta, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

Where to begin...first of all, this is an extremely noisy hotel. You hear every word, every footstep, & every time a room door shuts, it slams & your teeth rattle. When I checked in, my shower/bath fixture didn't work - the front desk attendant replaced it & said "this happens a lot." After logging onto their wi-fi network & working for about an hour I was "blocked" - had to call a 800# & wait on hold for a while before it was restored. Housekeeping blasted music at top volume while they cleaned rooms with the door OPEN. Unsupervised kids ran & screamed through the halls. Adults argued in the halls - this is not a classy clientele. Oh, did I mention the drunk, mumbling man with a bottle in a brown paper bag out front? You get dingy towels & not particularly clean utencils & plates, & 1 bar of soap. The bed is below average, comfort-wise. Do yourself a favor & skip this one.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Clifton, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

I don't even know where to begin! This was the worst hotel I have ever had the misfortune of choosing for my stay. I will NEVER choose this hotel again and will make sure I let everyone know about my horrible experience so they don't go through what we did. My husband and I flew from NJ to GA this weekend for a wedding of a friend that served in Iraq with my husband. As soon as we were informed that our flight was delayed, I called the hotel to let them know we would not be arriving until 1 or 2am to check in. The attendant informed me that the hotel did not have a 24hour front desk and if we did not arrive by 1am we would be unable to check in until the morning when an attendant arrived. She told me if we wanted to arrive after 1 we would have to call the hotel by 12am and ask the night attendant if she wanted to work late and wait for us to get there! As if it is MY responsibility to make sure someone is there for the guests!! In fear of being left without a room for the night, we rushed to arrive and made it to the hotel at approximately 12:40am, only to find a group of rowdy troublemakers congregated in front of the hotel. As we walked up to the door they began to harass us and mock us because we couldn't get in without a key. I read the sign next to the door that said to use the night phone but could not locate it. I finally found it about 6 feet away to realize the battery had been ripped out and it was useless!! Finally, after a spread of completely uncomfortable minutes, another individual who had been sitting there the whole time used his key to let us in so the harrassment would cease. When we entered, there was no visible desk or anyone to assist us. After spending several more minutes trying to figure out what to do, I reached for my cell phone to call the hotel. Just then a woman walked out of a door and told us she had seen us on the camera!! She had been watching the whole incident and never bothered to come open the door or attempt to assist us!!! She unlocked the door that led to the check in area and we checked in. We were given a room on the third floor and went up. The entire floor reaked of wet dog and mold!! In spite of the foul odor, being so tired from our trip, we entered the room.We were hoping to get some rest but we unable to because there was noisy guests being loud all night! On top of that, I spent the whole night itching!! I couldn't determine if it was the detergeant used on the sheets or if this disgusting hotel had bed bugs! I actually was bitten in the face by something!!!! I had to spend the rest of my trip and attend a wedding with a damn bite on my face! At this point I could not take any more and called priceline, through which we had booked our room, and demanded that action be taken.They were about as useless as the hotel staff was and we were forced to check out early. On the way out the door of our room, we entered the hallway to find a condom wrapper on the floor. We were lucky enough to find an available room at the Howard Johnson in Rome, GA. We stayed the next night at a decent hotel, finally. I will NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone and plan on writing this review and letting people know about my experience everywhere possible. I can honestly say that out of all of the hotels I have stayed in throughout my life, this was by far the absolute worst!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
jackson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

Dont ever think you going to live like home away from home, this place is so discusting that my kids even complain about the filt, no room services an nasty pets living at the hotels. Now were do guality suite comes in at, I had an 8 hour drive an came to a nasty hotel when we arrive.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

The Crestwood Suites at 2030 Roswell Road Marietta is the best extended stay hotel I have ever stayed. The Front desk staff Breanna, Tonya Chantel Tiffanie and Peggy are second to none. The rooms were always clean and orderly at all times. The support staff were eager to make my stay the best as it could be. I have stayed at other extended hotels in my professional travels this is the best yet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a home away from home. The grounds were always clean and maintained. Each time I would come back to Atlanta I would call Crestwood no matter what time I arrive there was always a smile and a "welcome to crestwood" when I walked through the door. Again. you cant go worng with this hotel

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
atlanta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2010

this hotel is dangerous and management refuses to take responsibility for anything. i had my room broken in to from the window. my lap top, spony playstation 3, and guitar amp was stolen. when the police arrived they told me this was a high crime rate hotel because of the drugs and prostitution going on there. police get called there several times a day for domestic violence and burglary. they only have secuity camera in the front parking lot and the office. for the type of crime going on there, you would think they would hire a security guard.

if you choose to take a chance staying at this hotel, do not, let me repeat myself... DO NOT STAY ON THE FIRST FLOOR!!!!

The windows are very easy to break in too. even without tools or a brick to bust out the window. these windows can be opened in the locked position without tools.

risk management for this hotel, refused to take responsibilty and told me i shouldn't have left my computer in my room. next month i will have my day in court. people beware. do not stay here!!!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business

Been to Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd? Share your experiences!