“I receive excellent and the most pleasant inviting customer service that I have ever received in a hotel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd

Save Saved
You added Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd to your Saves list
Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd
Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2030 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30062   |
Ranked #14 of 34 hotels in Marietta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

When I stayed at crestwood suites I felt so comfortable I was traveling on business and I going through a lot ,but coming to this hotel to get away was exactly what I need the property was well kept and the employees catered to all my needs . The first person that greeted me made my stay start wonderful Ms dale provided me with excellent customer service .whenever I need to take a vacation or if I know of anyone traveling in the Georgia area I will most certainly recommend this hotel . I want to personally thank you for my experience.

• Stayed September 2012
CWSManagement, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

I’m please to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Crestwood Suites. We hope to be able to accommodate your hospitality needs in the future.

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for the Tennessee game at the Georgia Dome. It was a Priceline so I was slightly skeptical of what type of hotel I was going to get for the price, but I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived! I was greeting by two lovely front desk clerks, Ashley and Dale, I believe and was given wonderful customer service. When I got to the room it was clean and the AC was already running which was a big plus!!! We needed some extra pillows when we left and when we got back they were waiting for us in the room! We will absolutely stay here again on out next Atlanta trip!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I glad to hear that your stay with us was above and beyond your expectations. We hope to see you again in the future.

Tallahassee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

If you are looking for water pressure, this is the place to be. Looking for a clean hotel with comfortable beds that actually have a fitted sheet on it? This is not the place for you. The furniture was well-worn, the mattress was uncomfortable, and general cleanliness was lacking.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I’m sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you during your stay with us. We certainly pride ourselves on providing clean rooms. We hope that if you travel back to Marietta you will give us a second chance on meeting your expectations as well as ours. We recently added new carpet, flooring, and we continue to make improvements. Thank you for your view and we hope to see you again in the future.

Louisville, Ky.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We booked this hotel on Priceline, so we stayed there because it was cheap. It wasn't fancy, but it was clean. The bed was pretty hard, but we were only staying for a night.
But here's where we were seriously impressed: I left two pillows behind. I know it seems silly, but I really can't sleep without them.
We were almost to Tennessee when I remembered them. I called and told the worker the problem, and she said, "No problem! We'll mail them to you." She confirmed the address on our account and they were on our doorstep within two days.
If I could hug that girl on the phone, I would.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feed back. In order for us to better ourselves we need more guest like you. It was our pleasure to mail you your pillows. Please think of us on your next trip to Marietta. We improve on daily bases, and based on our guests needs. Please contact me on your next trip, and we will have a more comfortable stay waiting for you.

Burlington, Vermont
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Let me count the ways: Was it the dripping bathrrom faucet, the AC that soaked the carpet, the room keys that mysteriously lost their codes, the wireless internet that seemed to work only in the bathroom, or coming back to find that the water was shut off in the building? At least it's cheap.

Room Tip: Get the best room by reserving one elsewhere.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
CWSManagement, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for submitting your review. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you during your stay. We do appreciate your constructive criticism and will use your comments to improve our hotel. The water being off to the build was due to necessary repairs, and we try to provide as much of a notice as possible. We hope that in the future you will consider giving us a second chance.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

When I searched for a reasonable extended stay hotel I was very surprised to find Crestwood suites. I am always leery of these types of hotels. The reviews were good and the price for a double for a week were almost too good to be true. When I called the first person I talked to was Sommer. She was extremely helpful and friendly. Upon arriving the staff was helpful and friendly and to my surprise it was all more than I expected. Clean spacious rooms, and they were receptive to everything we needed. T.V.'s were a bit outdated however they showed the same picture any flat screen would have. For the money I give it five stars. The General Manager Julie Taylor was awesome and immediately addressed any concerns or questions we had. I also was impressed with the assistant manager Tanya. You know what they say about good leadership, leads to a great team. way to go Crestwood!! Wish there was one where I am going to now.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your response. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Crestwood Suites. We look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place is amazing! Great location, high standards of cleanliness, brilliant service, very friendly and helpful staff that wouldn't mind going out there way to help one another, made us feel so welcome and comfortable. I wish we could stay longer! Excellent experience!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
CWSManagement, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are please to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Crestwood Suites, Marietta. Thank you for you feedback, and we look forward to providing you with your future hospitality needs.

Chantel Hayes

Been to Crestwood Suites of Marietta, Roswell Rd? Share your experiences!