“The WORST hotel and manager ever seen” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.

You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2239 Powers Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 30067 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Atlanta, GA
“The WORST hotel and manager ever seen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2010

I stayed in many homestead properties as i have a traveling job...

**** this was the worst out of all ..... the manager is not friendly at all and try to boss you all the time..... he tries to tell you policies when he does not even know ****"what the complete policy is !!!!!!! "*******

*******DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL IF I HAVE A PET ********

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Marietta, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2010

The hotel is filthy and housekeeping services are nil. We had to stay 3 weeks and they only changed the sheets one time in that period. Once after I had requested 3 times (including once in writing to the manager) with no results that the room be cleaned and sheets changed, I waited 10 days, then went to the front desk and asked for sheets - and changed the bed myself. We left earlier than planned because it was so dirty! There were cigarette butts on the carpet that were there the entire 3 weeks we were there - never vacuumed up. I would say RUN from this place. IT IS AWFUL.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd., responded to this review, February 9, 2010
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

atlanta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

Nasty! Second time room not clean. Had to go a buy my own cleaning products and clean room myself. Dirty, wet wash towels in the bathroom from previous guest! Manager did nothing!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
"Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Homestead Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area."
Lockport, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

I booked a single room with a kitchen. It was extemely clean. The bathroom was well stocked with towels and washclothes. The bed was very comfortable. The A/C worked great. Check-in was a breeze. I asked for a room by the elevator so I didn't have to walk far and they accommodated me. Publix grocery store was very close so I stocked up on food and got dish soap. I made breakfast and dinner each day. Utensils, dishes, cups were spotless. I felt very safe here and everyone was very helpful and nice. It was very affordable and I would definately reccommend it. The referator, stove and sink were very very clean. I had no complaints at all. They did such a great job that before I left, I also cleaned the room spotless for them since that was the way I found it for me. Feel free to contact me at jeeperson@roadrunner.com with any questions. It was just too bad that they didn't have a pool. It would have made it PERFECT. I didn't find many pictures of the rooms on the web sites so I took some of my own to share with everyone.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Myrtle Beach, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

I was nervous about this hotel because I only paid $49.99 for a king bed, sleeper sofa and kitchen! But it was fine. The best part is that it is off the main road and back in a wooded area. There was no traffic noise at all. The hotel in general was quiet but a neighbor's noisy toilet woke me up one morning. It is a no frills place but we had everything we needed and it was clean. There are a lot of restautants near by and a large mall. If you like Thai food try TOP SPICE next to toys R Us. It was some of the best Thai food I have ever had.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2009

I always stay at Extended Stay properties when I'm doing research, and the Homestead Studio Suites in Atlanta-Marietta-Powers Ferry did not disappoint. Clean room, reasonable price, friendly staff, quiet location, and close to where I was working for the week. The next time I'm in Atlanta, I'll be staying there.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Hampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2009

My stay was wonderful, normally i'm afraid in hotels by myself, but at Homestead Studio Suites Atlanta-Marietta i felt like i was home, from the warm greeting the Hotel Manager Troy Askins gave to his continous ability to make my stay comfortable, I didnt want to leave..

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.

Address: 2239 Powers Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 30067 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Georgia > Marietta
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Atlanta-Marietta-Powers Ferry Hotel Marietta
Homestead Studio Suites Marietta
Homestead Marietta
Homestead Suites Marietta
Marietta Homestead Suites
Extended Stay America Marietta

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.