“Family seafood restaurant” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 598 restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Atlanta, Georgia
“Family seafood restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I recently moved back to Marietta, and looking for a dinner and movie date place MFM came up. Met another couple there. Between the Marietta Diner and this place, they must get some kind of discount on neon! The place is definitely family style more than fine dining, but that isn't to say not nice. I had grilled cajun salmon platter, and it was quite good. Maybe a little greasy but I wasn't minding. Girl had baked tilapia I think, and it was similar - well seasoned but a tad oily. The collards, hush puppies, and rice were simple but pretty good. As other reviews have said we did have leftovers. The service was reasonably good. They didn't seem to mind that we were there a little late.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Merritt Island, Florida
“Reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

They serve a number of good seafood dishes, and their fried fish is very good. Be careful because their portions are huge. They have a number of cakes for dessert, and the portion easily serves two. Service is excellent.

Visited July 2013
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“OMG Amazing !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place is amazing. The food is excellent, quantities way more than you need so you leave with the next day's lunch, and the prices are great. We are visiting and I wish we had a place like this in my hometown. I highly recommend this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lobsters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to resturant with five couples. I called head to make sure on a holiday they would have enough lobsters. Liz promised me they would reserve them for us and she did just that.
We all d a great meal. I don't know where in Atlanta you can get a lobster dinner for
22.95. We had great service. They also have call ahead.
Can't wait to go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“wow, a great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

In the tradition of the marietta diner, this place has great food, reasonably priced seafood, great service, and a nice ambience.Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013