“Ok. Better atmosphere than Red Lobster...” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 606 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Canton, Georgia
“Ok. Better atmosphere than Red Lobster...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

...but not much else is better. Given a choose between here and Red Lobster I'd go to RL. The complimentary bread here is odd. The service is ok at best. The fried shrimp was good but the broiled seafood was bland. Shrimp and grits were good but pricey.

Visited October 2011

Marietta, GA
“My daughter's go to lobster place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I told my daughter that I would take her to a restaurant of her choice while her dad was out of town last week. Her choice was Marietta Fish Market. She doesn't get lobster ever to eat unless she comes here. We got a lobster special with lobster, shrimp, and lobster mac-n-cheese. We had clam chowder first, which I did not think was very good. I didn't finish it, which I usually do. The lobster was good. I did finally find a small piece of lobster in the lobster mac-n-cheese. My daughter was in the clean plate club, which is very unusual for her.

Visited July 2012
Crossville, Illinois, United States
“Wonderful seafood, great service, outstanding sweet tea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

On our way to the Blue Ridge, we decided to stop along the way ... it was a wonderful experience. The waiter was friendly and prompt. He kept our drinks full and even made us drinks to take on the road.

We shared a dinner and we are so glad we shared ... lots of food. We had the friend jumbo shrimp, the clams and the scallops. Everything was very delicious and fresh! Not heavily breaded so you could enjoy the fresh taste of the seafood!

The bread (with the surprise inside) was delicious as well!! The bakery case was packed full of beautifully decorated cakes and cheesecake, but we were too full to order!

The only con might be that it is a very, very busy place (even at 4 p.m. on Friday) and a bit on the noisy side. However, once you taste the food, you forget about the noise!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Woodstock, GA
“The best bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Large portions, the best bread served before dinner. Wide variety of desserts. Wonderful grilled salmon. Fried and Grilled fish, lobster, crab, and shrimp. Chicken, steak and kid's meals offered. Worth the wait.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great seafood and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have eaten here before and enjoyed the fried shrimp which was excellent. This time I tried the broiled fish and shrimp which were also esuperb. I also liked their version of gumbo. The service was good each time and the food is plentiful and reasonably priced. It is almost like visiting the coast without the high prices.

• Visited June 2012