“Take your time it's so relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 6 Shopping in Marietta
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Atlanta, Georgia
“Take your time it's so relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I use to paint as a teen
when my stepmother got into it and brought several things home to paint. Next we had our own studio in the house, kiln and all. I ran a hotel and needed time to myself, it's takin some time to get back in to it. Then I was. In a car crash, and in a coma for 3 mos, and in hospital for 11 mos. I wanted to go back to help learn motor skills. Yes there are kids there to paint, and sometimes it is loud, every try taking to these kids? I have they ask questions and even give me ideas. I have nothing but a good time there and meet so many people. Great place. Clean, and fun, keep your kids off the street, art is a good tool as they grow. Why would they have to yell at YOUR kids, can't you hear they are loud, or running around?

Visited August 2013

Smyrna, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Pleasant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had a pleasant time but it was quite expensive 83.00 for a couple of ceramics. Prices are let known though when you walk in the door. Helpful staff no problems if they yell at you then you must be really loud because my five year old picked painted amd blow dried her own ceramic by herself. With no problems

Visited January 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Horrible Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had a very unfortunate experience here. I brought 2 girls I was mentoring from my business, and THE STAFF YELLED AT THEM. I feel they should have addressed me, the adult, sitting at the table, if there was an issue. Either way I told the staff they're kids, they didn't know any better, that they shouldn't be yelling at them, and to address me as the adult. I came back to pick up my pottery and told the manager I wanted to talk to her about the way they addressed the children, and she began yelling at me. I remained calm and polite and told her she was not in the shop that day and only knew what the young staff members told her. As the adult she should address me as such with the same respect I gave her. I explained that the staff didn't tell her the full story. Once I told her what happened she ended up apologizing because she didn't know the details and said she would talk to her staff. But she had already burned a bridge with me. I told her to cancel my party of 20, and took my business to "Art and Soul" in Sandy Springs. The service was great! The studio was much bigger! And they were professional. Not teenagers on a power trip.

I will NEVER give Just Killn Time my business again! They were unprofessional and unpleasant and treated my girls and me like we had taken something from them.

Visited August 2012
Marietta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“save your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Bought a deal on mamapedia and unfortunately I let it expire. I called earlier this year and left a message about any possible residual value. No call back. Called again about 6 weeks ago, again no return call. Finally got the owner on the phone today asking about any possible value and was told no. I am OK with that, I understand how "deals" work. What I am NOT OK with is the owner calling me a liar. Her exact words when I explained the two unreturned calls: "I don't believe that". Infuriated, I hung up. I called back to give her an opportunity to make it right and she still called me a liar. Seriously, who does business like that. I'll be taking my money elsewhere and I urge you to do the same. Whatever happened to respect for other people?

Visited August 2011
Atlanta, GA
“Awesome experience, friendly staff, no hidden charges”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Took my 3 yr old and 10 month old in last week for mothers day gifts. The staff was extremely helpful and all the fees werre listed on the pottery. No hidden charges like the other places I had heard about! We are already planning our second trip tomorrow for fathers day gifts! Love this place!!!!!!

Visited May 2012