This hotel was great for the area. I stayed here for business in Greensboro because it is relatively nice and there is good food and such nearby. The hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful, the young lady working the breakfast bar did a great job. The rooms were quite and nice, nothing special. The soap for some reason smelled like smoke, almost like the people at the factory smoked. I know this is a weird comment, but my colleagues that I was traveling with also noticed this. The hallway of our nonsmoking floor smelled really bad of cigarettes and so did the vestibule areas at the side entrances. When I have to travel back to this area for business I will not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Madison Hotel
- Hampton Inn Madison Hotel Madison
- Madison Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Madison is located off I-20 between Atlanta and Augusta. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities including free hot breakfast, free internet, and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Madison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.