“A charming treat!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: on the square in Madison GA
Georgia
“A charming treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is a wonderful place! My Aunt and I took my Mom here for her birthday and she was in Heaven! Kathi, the sweet lady in charge, welcomed us with such sincerity and made us feel right at home. We had a great time trying on all the fancy hats and just browsing all of the fantastic items that are on display and available for purchase. The food was simply amazing and the lovely young ladies that served us were very sweet and attentive. Our tea cups were never empty! I would highly recommend the Madison Tea Room for any occasion! You just can't go wrong here!

• Visited March 2014

Stockbridge, Georgia
“Full afternoon tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

We had a full afternoon tea, which was quite plentiful, considering it was our lunch. The sandwiches, scones, fruit and desserts were delicious, as was the black current tea.

Visited December 2013
Madison, Georgia
“One of Madison's BEST kept secrets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have eaten here several times now. The service was warm and inviting. The food was GREAT! As older male I thought this wouldn't be my "cup of tea", but I was wrong. The Tea Room is one of my favorite places to take friends when visiting Madison.

• Visited November 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“A Charming Afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to stop by Madison,Ga on our way to Atlanta. We had both heard that it is a charming, historic town. We could not resist stopping for lunch at the Madison Tea Room and Garden. What a delightful experience! The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The service was top notch and our waitress was very knowledgeable about the tea that they serve. The decor is beautiful, comfortable and very relaxing. Our hostess, the owner of the tearoom, was so friendly and outgoing. After our tea she had us trying on these lovely hats and taking pictures. By the end of our visit, we felt like we had found a new best friend! I will definitely be stopping here again.

• Visited November 2013
Madison, Indiana
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I ate here with my former teacher to catch up. I am from Madison and the experience was so amazing I forgot I was in in my home town. It felt like I was eating in luxury. The food was also excellent. It overall was a wonderful experience.

• Visited July 2013