“Great BBQ!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Columbus, Georgia
“Great BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on the way to Providence Canyon. We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. The owner was very friendly. The Brunswick stew was delicious, but a little overpriced. They cater and if we lived closer, I would definitely eat there more often and use their catering on game day!

• Visited September 2013

S
“Terrific Baked Beans in a pretty home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

In April we stopped here on our way to Westville, and had a very tasty lunch. Especially good were the baked beans - the best I've ever had. If I could have figured out a way to buy a gallon and keep them cold all the way back to my home (which required a flight) I would have done so. The chicken and pulled pork were good. Simple meals but with good flavor (and to die for beans).

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Georgia
“Atmosphere is good, food is lacking..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

As a party of 10 we came to visit 4WayBBQ because it was the only option on the way to Westville, I was intrigued by the beauty of the home (and it appears to be just that) and the porch is nice. I love the t-shirts and the menu had some very funny things on it from the owner and I actually laughed and enjoyed that. It may have been the owner that greeted us and he was friendly! The food was just lacking a lot for most everyone in our party and seemed WAY overpriced compared to what we are used to. Overall, I enjoyed the visit but not the food.

Visited January 2013
“Super good food & people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We always enjoy the chopped pork sandwich here. They also make some great beans. The staff is top notch !

Woodstock, Georgia, United States
“On our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

How luckey we were to find 4 way we love bbq and this is the best we've ever had. The service was great. it smells so good cann't wait to come by again.

• Visited September 2012