The service, rooms, and amenities here are top notch!
We couldn't get the room we wanted for two nights so we stayed in two different rooms each night. The King Suite, and a regular room. The King suite was spacious and had it own patio area. When we had to switch rooms the next day we were told that the staff would come in and move everything over for us. Awesome! So we puddled around, napped and hung out until it was time to move...but we waited and waited and nobody came to move our things. So I decided to call before we left for the day and they said," Oh! We figured you were relaxing so we wanted to give you more time..." How nice is that?! Check in is 3pm and we didn't leave the room until 2...Very considerate :)
We ordered in room breakfast for $10 the next morning and it came at the exact time we requested. The food was amazing.
Anything we needed/wanted was taken care of...I have already recommended it to several friends and we can't wait to go back!
PS. It was raining all weekend and they provided umbrellas, and ya, I still have the umbrella in my car!! So sorry Chanticleer staff!!!
- Also Known As:
- Chanticleer Hotel
- Chanticleer Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Chanticleer Hotel Lookout Mountain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chanticleer Inn Bed & Breakfast sits with distinction high atop Lookout Mountain. Across the street from Rock City Gardens and just 10 minutes from downtown Chattanooga, Tn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Chanticleer Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.