“Triple Play Pass for Triple the Fun” 5 of 5 stars

1400 Patten Rd, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750
706-820-2531
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Gardens, Geologic Formations, Parks, Scenic Railroads, Hiking Trails, Trails, Lookouts, Landmarks
Activities: Walking, Hiking
More attraction details
Owner description: This hiking path along the "Enchanted Flagstone Trail" takes visitors on a winding trek through scenic grottos and glens.
Naperville, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
“Triple Play Pass for Triple the Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I would highly advised to purchase the Triple Play Pass and experience everything Chattanooga has to offer! Our 11 and 12 year old daughters loved Incline Railway, Rock City, and the amazing Ruby Falls as much as my husband and I did! Don't miss any of these...they are all incredible experiences for the whole family!!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“Yes, it's Cheesy, But I love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I know that many say that Rock City is a bit cheesy and touristy but I just love this place! I always see new things on each visit. The Christmas time light display is to not be missed if you are visiting the scenic city during the holidays. My young nephews were just mesmerized! Please note that strollers are not allowed so it could be a bit tiring to haul young ones through the whole park. Rock City offers amazing views year round, but for my vote you have to go in the fall!

Visited December 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
“Don't See Rock City”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

After seeing the "See Rock City" signs on the interstates for decades I figured why not. It has to be good right? Wrong. It was so boring I can hardly even make myself right about it. Quite simply put.....we (wife and two kids) were charged just over $60 to walk on a rather short boring path that winded over and through narrow crevices that led to the ONLY good part about the attraction....the part where you can supposedly see seven states. As we were walking out of the park I kind of had that feeling that people get after they are mugged.

Hilliard, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Decent Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

We were staying at Cloudland Canyon state park and came across this place while searching for things to do. We thought is was a little expensive compared to ruby falls which came as a combo ticket. Neat place with great sights. Takes about 1-2 hours to go through depending on the crowds.

Prague
4 attraction reviews
“Keeps me coming back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is the third time my family of four have visited starting in 2004... did not realize we could bring "leashed dogs" so that was cool..... My children enjoy it more each time and we spend about 2 hrs each time we go through. Go early or late to avoid the crowds

I think they have done a great job keeping up with the times. The price is a touch salty for many families of four but still a reasonable value. I think all the "add on's" to keep kids interested are at a point of saturation. It is starting to take away from some of the natural beauty of the site... so if the owners are reading this its time to allow nature to be the "awe". The idea of the seasonal things is great! Also there is a tree b/w the swinging bridge and the alternative side that needs cut down to ensure family photo opps on the bridge with valley in background.