“ABSOLUTELY THE WORST MOTEL IN THE SOUTHEAST!” 1 of 5 stars

Whits Inn
4648 Lawrenceville Road, Loganville, GA 30052   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Loganville B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“ABSOLUTELY THE WORST MOTEL IN THE SOUTHEAST!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

If you love to watch hill billys smoke crack and do other drugs and drink all day and night then this is just the place for you. Me and my fiance stayed here and a "guest" of this trashy motel grabbed her behind while she went to get ice from the ice machine. I was outraged and when she returned and told me what happened I told management the next day what he did and his room number and their reply was that he's been a long time resident, yes resident as in living there. I soon found out that the majority of their "guests" are actually living there. The room are filthy and old, some of the staircases are roped off because they are collapsing. It's truly a horrid place. I'd rather die than ever have to step foot on that property again. Oh and to top it off there's a trailer park behind the hotel and next to it, no gate seperating it, because it's owned by the same people that own the motel. I'd have to say the motel itself is a trailer park. I could go on and on and on, but I feel I've wasted enough of my time, just wanted to make sure nobody else ever has to go through what I did during my stay at that dumb.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
new york
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2009

I stayed there with family because of the cost and location. However, the surroundings and people were shady, seedy and undesirable. I understand that people rented there weekly or monthly. We had to ask housekeeping daily for towelsbecause they were not automatically replaced. It seemed as though they didn't have extra towels. They actually counted the towels at our door and wrote which dirty towels were used, and said they would would wash them and return the same towels that afternoon. I don't think they did anything else but make the beds because the rug always had the same lint each day. There was an unkept trailer park right beside the hotel which seemed creepy.

• Stayed July 2009
South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2008

Two years in a row, my husband and I stayed at this motel. The first year, a prostitute propositioned a friend of ours in front of his wife as he prepared to enter his room. The second year, some woman tried to get me to take her children swimming - a woman I had never laid eyes on before. The noise from the parking lot was horrendous and we did not sleep well. I will not return to this motel if I have a choice, ever again.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Whits Inn? Share your experiences!