“crisis proof hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn Locust Grove

Executive Inn Locust Grove
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Locust Grove
Executive Inn Locust Grove
You added Executive Inn Locust Grove to your Saves list
4854 Bill Gardner Pkwy, Exit 68, I-75, Locust Grove, GA 30248   |
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Locust Grove
oakwood
“crisis proof hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

We, my extended family and me, stayed at this motel in july while our trip to albany,GA. We checked-in early evening so we had enough free time to spend. We were totally new to the area but the front desk clerk was were friendly and helpful. At the time of check-in she educated me with things to do in that area like the tanger outlet mall right behind the motel just about walking distance and all the restaurants in the area. I loved the location of this motel as it was in the middle of everything a traveller possibly wants while travelling. And the best part a traveller thinks of while travelling is the expenses. I can say this was a crisis proof hotel where the price of a room was affordable. I would definitely stay here again.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

When I walked in, I was greeted by a smiling face and the smell of new paint in the lobby. The desk clerk suggested many eating places and things to do while we were staying here, such as bowling nearby, shopping at the outlet center right behind the motel and other things that I cannot recall. She gave me all of the information that I would need while staying here and showed me my room, as well. The room was in a good area, and I felt safe in the small town. It was quiet and my family and I enjoyed an affordable, convenient stay in Locust Grove. We will stay here on our next trip to Florida because it is a safe town with plenty of restaurants, and right in between our house and our vacation spot.

Tallahassee, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2009

We called ahead and found the room to be only $40, which isn't bad. It was just a place to sleep for the night. The lady working the desk the night we checked in was very friendly and gave us a room which had WiFi. The fridge in the room was not cold, the air conditioner didn't work too well, and the dresser had a lot of dust on it. If it weren't for the fact we arrived late and left early, we would have moved on.

Travelers are raving about these Locust Grove hotels

Indianapolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

We stopped on our return trip from FL. The Ramada across the street was full. So we checked in at 11PM, all Mr. Bombay India had was a smoking room. It stunk. The few towels were dirty. There were holes in the bedding. When I turned over any time during the night it was like a puff of smoke came out of the bedding. The remote didn't work.

If we weren't exhausted, we would have gone somewhere else.

This hotel should be closed.

Of course, the Colts lost when we caught the last couple of minutes on the Tv!

• Liked — Leaving.
  • Disliked — Everything.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Detroit
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2008

This room was probably the dirtiest room we've ever stayed in. If it hadn't been 2:30 in the morning when we checked in, we would have certainly moved elsewhere. We had two towels in the room - one was shredded and the other had black stains all over it. Roach motels were present in the room - wallpaper was peeling from the walls everywhere. Light fixtures were bare with no covers. Bed had no blanket. Tub was filthy. And they had the nerve to charge $75 for the room. Avoid this place.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — See review
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Executive Inn Locust Grove? Share your experiences!