I walked in waited for about half an hour or more to check in, was given one rate upon ckeck in and got a higher rate upon check out. When done checking in while going to my room a gentleman held the door open to the elevator for me a gentleman I thought we exit the same floor and while walking he asked what my room number was of course I did not give him my room number and as I am walking there are guys standing in the hall I felt so small that man walking next to me goes halfway and enters his room and I keep going as fast as possible go into my room thought I was safe I called my husband to go in and told him how scared I was well I was tired fell asleep about 12:30 midnight we hear someone in our door my husband jumps up stands behind the door to keep this person from coming because he had a key to our room this man opens our door and I almost fainted I was so scared called the front desk and they said oh it was just a security guard wow like I felt safe now because it was not the man that asked me for my room number just a security guard don't stay here it's dangerous.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Lithonia Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Lithonia Hotel Lithonia
- Lithonia Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Lithonia offers Free hot Continental breakfast,hi-speed internet,Free Local and Long Distance calls,Cable TV with all HD channels plus all HD premium channels 5 HBO, 5 Show Times and HD all ESPN,Iron-Ironing Board,Hair Dryer,1cup Coffee machine, Microwave-Fridge and In room Safe in all rooms In Lobby you have 24/7 Coffee,Cold Water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lithonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.