“Did not like or enjoy my stay.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Lithonia

You added Red Roof Inn Lithonia to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Lithonia
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5400 Fairington Road, Lithonia, GA 30038 (Formerly Country Hearth Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Did not like or enjoy my stay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had made reservation for two nights, After the first night I cancelled the second night. Average clean, The beds krinkled with stiff plastic covers, Hallways smell unfresh and bad., The most bitter horriable tasteing coffee of my life and less than luke warm.. It's hard to guess how they can make coffee taste that bitter.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Kamini P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lithonia, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Lithonia Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

I really apologies in regards the comments you had made, and like to assure you that we did replace our beds all brand new. About coffee I am not sure what time you had came down to get it, but if you had mansion to front desk we would made fresh for you since we have lots of people in and out sometime we don't know if it's done. I am assure you that from now on we check on coffee every 2 hours and make sure is fresh all the time.

Kamini Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed here because it was close to our event. Otherwise, i would not have selected
This hotel. It was cheap. I would not recommend it.

Staff was nice and friendly. It is an older hotel. Decor, furniture and
Comforters need updating.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kamini P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lithonia, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on trip advisor as we appreciate taking time out of your busy day and lets know how was your stay.

In regards you had made comments in Decor and accommodation, I like to assure you that all of our linen and all beds are been replaced brand new and linen purchased brand new.

I would like to apologies to you, that we did not accede your expectation as we thrive to do so for all our guest.

We had enjoyed you as our guest and look forward to see you in future.

Manager
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

The staff goes above and beyond to ensure the guest are happy and feel at home. There is no other place i would stay when im in the area then right here with this staff. They are knowledgable of local attractions and take the time to get to know their customers by name. Thry are phenomenal

• Stayed February 2012
Kamini P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lithonia, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear Mr. Travis,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Lithonia Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Red Roof Inn - Lithonia
Lithonia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Our church was in need of a location where we could have our Sunday morning church service when our pastor decided to take a look at the Red Roof Inn located in Lithonia GA. I must say that I was very impressed with the customer service provided by Ms Maxine. Our room was always clean and set up the way we needed it to be for service ,she was always very polite and attentive to all our needs,asking if there was anything else we needed to just let her know. My best regards out to she and the rest of the staff for a job well done. God Bless You.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Kamini P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lithonia, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your comments on tripadvisor. It is always our pleasure to hear from our guests and an honour to host any event.
I will share your comments with our staff and would like to thank you for the opportunity.

Kamini Patel ~ Owner/ GM
Rosa Ali ~ Assistant Manager
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love the fact that the room smelled very clean like someone had spent serious time cleaning it. It is little things like that that makes me come back again and again!! Keep up the good work and I will keep coming!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Lithonia, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time of from your busy schedule to write the review and give us feed back in our service.

I will definitely let my staff know about your review and tell them to keep up with work and provide you same service all the time.

Peoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and I were stuck in Lithonia, GA for a week while his truck was being repaired. The company that he works for uses Red Roof Inn Lithonia for their drivers accomodations. I have to say that I was sceptical at first using the hotel that the company recommends because I have seen some of the other hotels that they use around the country. I am glad that we decided to use Red Roof Inn Lithonnia after all. The staff, especially the owner Kamini, went out of their way to make sure that not only us but the rest of the guests were taken care of. When we checked in they gave us a room that was close to an exit so that we could have easy access with our dog. We were unable to have house keeping clean our room on a daily basis because we had our dog who is not person friendly with us so they had the maid check with me daily and called every other day to make sure we did not need anything. They also smiled and were curtious everytime one of us walked by. I would and have recommended this hotel to other drivers that I have meet this week and also told the person in charge of the hotels at my husbands company about the great service and care that Red Roof Inn Lithonia provides their drivers.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Lithonia, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Good Morning Mrs. Kerri,

Thank you so much for taking time out and do the review for our hotel that is very much appreciated.
I will pass your comments to all my staff and tell them to keep up with good work they providing to our guest.

Hope your son doing well with his work and school.

Thanks again,

Owner/Manager
Ashburn, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We attended our Johnson-Hall Family Reunion on July 5-8th, 2012, and had the choice of staying at one of two places. We are so glad that we chose the Red Roof Inn of Lithonia. The location was great. The rooms were nice and comfortable and all the staff were fantastic. A special shout out goes to Jason, Ms. Maxine, and Will. You guys were awesome! Keep up the great work and we will tell more of our people about you all.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lithonia, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Hello Guest,

We are so proud of our staff that your stay was great, in the absence of the General Manager and Assistant Manager, we cant thank you enough for your response. We will relay your comments to our staff and it was truly our honor to have you choose us.
We look forward to seeing you again next year and for your future visits to the Atlanta area.

Kamini Patel - Owner/ General Manager
Rosa Ali - Assistant Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Lithonia? Share your experiences!