“Good option for staying a couple of nights” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Toluca Mex
“Good option for staying a couple of nights”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed here for business, found the Hotel well located right out of the freeway. Rooms are very good size, mine had a room and a small living room with a flat screen. Bed was regular, not the more comfortable but was ok. A noisy AC unit and dehumidifier that I had to turn off to be able to sleep complemented the room. Breakfast was average as in other hotels the same price, however one of the days a group of teenagers was staying there and were occupying all the breakfast room, I had to take the breakfast upstairs. Cleanliness was not the best but nothing disgusting at all.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Shon J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Atlanta at Six Flags, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
This is Shon Johnson, general manager here at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. I would first of all like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to give feedback. We accept both positive and negative feedback which only helps us to continue improving our product and service. Thanks again,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Birmingham, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had a brief one night stay at this hotel this past Saturday. My room was a suite which was plenty of space for me. The room was clean upon arrival. I had shampoo, conditioner, and soap in the room. For some reason, the lotion was missing though. The bed was quite comfy, with numerous pillows. Even though my room was in front of the elevator, I didn't hear any noise at all. There was also a dehumidifier in the room, which is great for those of us who suffer from allergies. The biggest plus at this hotel was the staff. Everyone was very nice and friendly. The manager, Shon, the front desk staff, and the sweet lady in the breakfast room went above and beyond to provide a pleasant stay. Even though there is a Cracker Barrell in front of the hotel, I took advantage of the free breakfast. They had scrambled eggs, suasage, assorted pastries, fruit, oatmeal, and a machine to make belgian waffles. Coffee and juice were also available. I was right off I-20, so getting into the city was very easy from here. I will definitely use this hotel on my next trip to Atlanta.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Hampton, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed there last week and the entry is fine but once you leave the lobby it is dirty and needs some major work. The carpet and walls are dingy. The bathroom is overall dingy, some of the cocking in the tub has been replaced but a majority was not so you had bright white and then dingy tan. I also was up sneezing all night. I would not stay here again. Had I looked at the reviews first I would not have stayed at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Shon J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Atlanta at Six Flags, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Fairfield Inn Atlanta Six Flags. Our goal is to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable stay with us. In your case we failed to deliver and did not meet your expectations. Although our hotel is over due for renovation our responsibility is to deliver great service in a clean hotel. We will continue to do everything in our control to deliver the type of quality and service you have come to expect from Marriott.
Warner Robins, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I had to stay in Atlanta for business, and chose this hotel for its low rate. I was pleasantly surprised by the cheerful, hospitable staff and room amenities. Even though this is an older hotel, the room was spotless and comfortable. Very quiet, too, despite being less than half a mile from Interstate 20. While the room had no refrigerator or microwave as many newer Fairfields do, it did have a dehumidifier to help with the Georgia heat. (Yes, I did check for water damage and mold, just in case, but happily there were none to be found.)

The front desk manager was genuinely warm and helpful, even presenting me with a small gift bag with some refreshments inside. Breakfast the next morning was tasty and free.

The only minor downside was that it was a bit difficult to get to, being located behind a Cracker Barrel that was brightly lit, while the hotel sign was not, but that only caused a moment's confusion.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed my brief stay, and would recommend it as an excellent value for an inexpensive hotel on the west side of Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2013
Shon J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Atlanta at Six Flags, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review about your experience at our hotel is very much appreciated and just want to say thank you!
Altamonte Springs, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

But beyond the staff and the entrance, this property is downhill all the way. Complimentary breakfast is just okay. Forks and ice were nowhere to be found. Coffee urns empty. Humidifer was noisy but served its purpose.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Shon J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Atlanta at Six Flags, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Hello,
My name is Shon Johnson and I am the general manager here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags. I would like to thank you for your feedback, we except both positive and negative feedback from our guest. It only helps us to continue improving the type of product and service our guest expect from a Marriott hotel. I will address the issues at breakfast, not having proper amounts of supplies and product is not exceptable. This will be addressed and given another opportunity I'm sure we can give you a better experience.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Athens, Alabama, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Staff is wonderful, but after you leave the lobby it was all down hill from there! We had room 219, so we took the elevator. The elevator was old it clanked and clunked and had a burning rubber or electrical smell. We get to our room, walk in and got hit with a stench that faded as you got into the room, but didn't dissappear. The room was big with 2 double beds, but the mattresses were about 4 inches thick and uncomfortable. They had a desk that was positioned so that it stuck out into the center of the room and was a hazard to get around so I moved it up against the wall. We also noticed a machine that we thought to be an air purifier, we guessed that was their fix for the moldy smell. The machine was functioning but it was doing nothing to correct the odor. The chairs in the room were so stained I was afraid to touch anything. We set our stuff down went to the ballgame and came back and it was exactly as we remembered, so we checked out and drove the 4 hours home. The girl at the front desk apologized profusely, gave us a refund, and offered us a suite that we declined. Our thoughts were that the room we had was probably very typical for this hotel and there was just no way we could sleep in those conditions.

Room Tip: If you get room 219, ask if they have ANYTHING else!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I want to take this time to thank you for your feedback about our hotel. Our entire staff here at the Fairfield Inn Atlanta Six Flags strive to do everything we can to give our guest a good experience. We except both positive and negative feedback which only helps us to improve our product and service. Although this is a late response to your comments we just wanted to assure you that we value your feedback and have addressed the issues you brought up. We are due for a total renovation but in the mean time we want to deliver what our guest expect from a Marriott hotel. We hope to get another opportunity to show you the type of product you have come to expect from Marriott.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Ackerman, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went with our church group June 21-22, 2013. They gave us a great group rate, and they were very nice to let two rooms have 3:00pm checkout. The breakfast was typical for this grade of hotel. It was more than enough with waffles, muffins, cereal, fruit, yogurt, bagels. The lady taking care of the breakfast was very friendly and patient. She was also working her tail off. I thought it was great that the manager came around to ask if we needed anything. Location was great-close to Six Flags and Cracker Barrel next door. We didn't have time to use the pool, but it looked clean and was not very crowded. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
I would like to thank you for your feedback during your stay back in June, it is always appreciated.

Been to Fairfield Inn Atlanta at Six Flags? Share your experiences!