Our family of four (children 8 and 5) stayed for one night prior to a Six Flags visit. Lobby and eating area has been renovated; staff was extremely friendly. We rented a one bedroom king suite which includes a pull out sofa / extra seating & desk. This room was spacious for the four of us. The pool is indoor (it is not heated), yet there are a few chaise lounge chairs and one table/umbrella outside if you want to lay in the sun, or sit outside. Breakfast was great! Offered plenty of options for picky eaters and the Cracker Barrel is about 10 steps from the front door. They do offer room service as well yet there is not a resturante onsite. There's a mini fridge and coffee maker in the room too. Great spot for a night or two. Staff was wonderful!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Atlanta at Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Atlanta At Six Flags Hotel Lithia Springs
- Fairfield Inn Atlanta At 6 Flags
- Fairfield Inn Lithia Springs
- Fairfield Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs Fairfield Inn