“Comfortable stay but no fridge or microwave.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Atlanta - Lithia Springs

Motel 6 Atlanta - Lithia Springs
You added Motel 6 Atlanta - Lithia Springs to your Saves list
Motel 6 Atlanta - Lithia Springs
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   920 Bob Arnold Boulvard, I-20 Exit #44, Lithia Springs, GA 30122   |
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Silverton, Colorado
“Comfortable stay but no fridge or microwave.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This location was a very nice one, the rooms were comfortable, there was no charge for the wifi and we had plenty of good channels to choose from. The shower was great, lots of good pressure and plenty of hot water even for 3 people to take a shower back to back. Of course they don't serve any breakfast which wasn't all that big of a deal to us, but I was surprised and more than a little disappointed to see they didn't have any microwave or fridge in the room. We had plenty of leftovers from eating out and nowhere to store them so they ended up having to get thrown away. The pillows are rather flat and they don't give you many but you can ask for more at the front desk or bring some of your own. Over all, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was here on business 22, 23 April and enjoyed my stay. The staff and the Hotel cleanliness were more than I expected for the price. I will for sure stay here again as for the quiet, kindness of staff, and location to my business and last price this Hotel was more than expected. The Indian Hostess was GREAT to work with. I got some much deserved rest and the Hotel was oh so quiet.

Room Tip: Great price but no breakfast. But money saved could go somewhere near by.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Crestview, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

About what you would expect for a Motel 6. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Heater and A/C worked. Security cameras visible around the property. Nice areas to walk dogs. Didn't charge extra. We had 2 adult dogs and 4 puppies with us. Staff very nice to talk to. No coffee or microwave in room. Pump coffee pot in lobby for the morning. For the price, a decent value. Well away from the Interstate on quiet road. All the food places are on the other side of I20 but Walmart is just down the road.

Room Tip: All rooms are inside access. Elevator is slow. Get one next to an outside door on the ground level...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Evansville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

I stayed here two days and, as a woman traveling alone, I liked: security cameras surveying entire property, interior hallways, well-lit parking lot.

I asked for and was cheerfully given "the most quiet ground floor room you have -- away from ice, housekeeping, elevators, etc." -- since, as a touring musician with odd work hours, I needed daytime sleep. I carry my own 'do not disturb' sign with me (none provided in room) and it was completely respected by housekeeping -- no knocks/calls, which is RARE, let me tell you.

PRO: The free WIFI was slammin' fast! Made working on my Mac so easy. That's also rare in hotels these days.

CON: The security door entrance at the end of the building (the one closest to my room) seemed to be warped and was not locked and wouldn't close properly.

The room was the usual bare bones Motel 6 room, but was clean and smelled good. I was really happy to see a nice TUB instead of just a shower. Bed had three decent pillows, and the usual grey scratchy blanket and nylon bedspread. The obviously OLD and sunken mattress became REALLY uncomfortable after awhile -- springs almost poking through. I rotated the mattress myself to get a bit of relief the second day (and found two old empty Copenhagen tobacco cans underneath *???* weird...)

Nice pool, clean grounds, and off Thornton Road enough to be forest-like and quiet. Worth the midweek rate of $46 a night.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
LaGrange, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

NEVER STAY HERE!!! At first glance it was ok, the woman at the counter was an idiot and wouldn't let us go to our room when my husbands boss reserved the room for us because of a business trip, we had to wait for him to drive 2 hours to get us in the room. The room was small the bed was horrible the sheets weren't clean the gray fleece blanket on the bed had a white spot on it and didn't look like it had been cleaned in weeks. We had a none smoking room and floor but because of the ventilation system being so bad we smelled smoke from a different floor, plus any food someone took in a room and anytime someone went to the bathroom. The day of the check out it was raining the worst rain we had seen in a long time, I ran to my car that was parked in the back so I can move it to the front so I wouldn't have to run again because I had my dog with me. I pulled around to the covered parking for guests to go in and out without getting wet, 3 cars were there and when I complained because my pants got soaked from the horrible drainage outside the woman at the front ADMITTED one was hers and one was her bosses and when I said "that should be for guests not workers like you." She tried to say it wasn't hers or any other workers, she was a complete idiot and I swear to you if you have a pet and are desperate to stay here you will regret it!!!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Lithia Springs hotels

Daytona Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2010

We stayed here in February, only because we had our dog with us and they will accept 1 dog per room. Let me note that I have stayed at Motel 6 locations many times in the past and they have always been fine-it's not the fact that this is a cheap motel that makes it bad.

The location of the hotel is good-plenty of restaurants and it seems like a reasonably safe area. The problem started when I got to the hotel and it took 45 minutes to check in because the girl registering us had several male and female friends in the office with her and they seemed to be having a party. She would disappear for 10+minutes at a time. I would have gone somewhere else if it wasn't already midnight and I had the dog with me. The lobby area seemed like a typical Motel 6, but when I stepped out of the elevator I was appalled at how filthy the hallway was. The carpet was spongy and sticky and totally creeped me out. There was random trash strewn here and there also. The room was so small we kept bumping into each other. Seriously, it was the size of a bathroom in many Motel 6 locations I have stayed at. It seemed like it was designed for kids. You could hear everything throughout the night, and my dog guarded the door (thank goodness because the clientele going up and down the hall all night were scary) ! The towels were paper thin and there were no toiletries in the bathroom. The bed was tiny and disgusting-like something you might pick up from a second hand store.

The next morning I walked my dog around outside and was appalled at the general condition of the property. Many ground floor rooms had the window screens half torn off, and there were hundreds of cigarette butts underneath most of the ground floor windows. I am not sure if the property was supposed to be non-smoking and this is why this happened, but rest assured that the entire place reeked of smoke even though everyone threw the buts outside. I also thought that the window screens were a safety hazard, enabling someone access to the ground floor rooms from outside.

Again, I am a-ok with most Motel 6 locations and very happy that they are pet friendly. I am always very conscientious about my pet's behavior/actions, but it seemed like the general clientele of this hotel were less conscientious than the average pet and the management seemed to be ok with that. I would NEVER stay here again or allow anyone I knew to stay here. I felt totally dirty when I left this hotel!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Cuthbert, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2009

I use a wheelchair but can transfer ok. I usually need a lot of pillows to prop with. The pillows were very nice for that and it only took 3, one for under my knees. Quiet location. No hassle about my little service dog. Room was on the 2nd floor, but elevator made this easy. Room was very clean and had new-looking spreads with bright colors-both I and my daughter liked them. Bathroom was also very clean, and the triangular shelf off the tub was adequate so I could take a bath. I didn't realize there would be no shampoo, but bar soap did fine. My only complaint was, the tub had no appliques to keep one from slipping, but I just put a towel down and had no incident. I would like to see them put non-skid stickers in the tub for safety. There was a sturdy hand rail on the wall, but not one on the tub. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our night there and the location really worked for our purposes. Parking lot had adequate handicapped spaces, and rooms are interior, which I really liked. I feel safer inside. We were able to park right by the ramp into the front door on the left. Staff offered to hold the door open for us, which I'm sure my daughter appreciated. They also offered to help us get our things to the room.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 Atlanta - Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!