We stayed at this Holiday Inn Express earlier this week. Very well maintained, clean and up to date. The furnishings were in great condition. The staff was efficient and professional. I did notice that the elevator carpet was filthy which did not help with the first impression, but the room was excellent. The building was a little hard to locate since it is a bit off of the road. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling west out of Atlanta. Plenty of places around to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly converted Holiday Inn Express with all new modern features. Cozy guest rooms and a Guest Lounge that will take your breath away. Take a swim in our luxurious pool or enjoy a breakfast with all the fixings. After a great meal you can work out in our State of the Art Fitness Room. We have it all here at the Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Reservation Counter so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs Comfort Inn