“STAY AT SIX FLAGS” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Six Flags, GA

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Six Flags, GA to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Six Flags, GA
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Mc Calla, Alabama
“STAY AT SIX FLAGS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

My daughter and I took my granddaughter and a friend of hers to stay here while visiting Six Flags. We had two problems. One was the fridge wasn't working in our room and the attendant quickly changed our room. Also the pool was closed and she called around to the area hotels to see if we could use theirs. She was really great. Other than these two problems we had a great stay. Everyone we came in contact with were great. We will be coming back to stay in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jeremy T, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Six Flags, GA, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review! I am thrilled to see that we exceeded your expectations. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Santurce, PR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel when we returned from Tennessee to Florida and decided to visit our nephew. Nice location close to Interstate 20 West and is extremely easy to get to. Our room had microwave and fridge. Cookies and coffee were in the lobby at night. Indoor pool and NO PETS ALLOWED. Thank You!!. Walking distance to Walmart. Fast foods and restaurants at short drive from the hotel. I would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Planned a weekend getaway for my son's 13th Birthday to Six Flags. Check in was quick and easy, Fresh baked cookies and coffee were at the desk and the attendant was Freindly. We had two queen beds and a seperate living area with a pull out sofa, mini fridge and microwave. The beds were soooo comfortable and the room and hotel was clean. Although there was a cheerleading competition going on and most were booked at this hotel it was quite relaxing. I work in the food service/hospitality field so I can appreciate the Breakfast that was servred and liked the fact that it chaged in variety from day to day and the Gourmet Coffee was the best!!!!!! I would chose the hotel in a heartbeat to stay again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Six Flags, GA, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! Our team is thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Powder Springs, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Just had to write a recommendation for the young lady of the front desk on Sat, March 15th. She was exceptionally helpful and friendly. We stayed at the hotel with a group of teenagers and were able to use part of the breakfast area to do a birthday celebration. The hotel was very clean, the beds comfortable and the staff was friendly. My kids loved the waffles & fresh fruit for breakfast. The pool was great & clean but the hot tub had too much chlorine. We really enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: I booked two suites with king beds and we had plenty of room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Six Flags, GA, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

My stay was for 4 nights. My grandmother passed and I had to leave the day before checkout and when I called expedia to do a refund the hotel told them they couldn't refund because they couldn't sell the room after we left. What kind of bull cap is that! Then the pool and the jacuzzi had so much chlorine in it it faded my swimming suit.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Austell, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Pros: Great location right off I-20 and Thornton Rd; moderate size rooms;very comfortable king size bed and clean bedding; room includes mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. Clean bathroom: no mold on grout and clean shower curtain.

The hotel also has a indoor pool, hot tub, small business center, and fitness room.

Cons: The first room I checked into, one of the wash clothes was stained. Pillows are the size of travel pillows.

Last but not least, Kudos to the front desk staff Steven and Candi (sorry if I misspelled). They provided great customer service! :-)

Also, Kudos to the cleaning crew, they were hard at work the next morning vacuuming and cleaning the general areas.
Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Room 414 (by the elevator) at the time of this review the heater was not blowing hot air and very no...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Six Flags, GA, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate your business! I am thrilled to hear that Steven and Kande exceeded your expectations, and hope to have you back soon!
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

The pillows SUCK!! There were four on my king size bed, however they were the size of throw pillows. Wait, at least throw pillows don't go flat upon touch. Considering that I stayed on the highway side of the hotel, it was still very quite. Instead, the sound of the heat kicking on is what kept waking me. The walls are very thin, as well. Overall (considering that I am a bit of a hotel snob), it is an okay hotel for someone on a budget. The sheets are clean (no stray hairs), and the bathroom, especially bath tub is clean. I didn't see any mold. The staff was pleasant enough, especially Yoshi, in the breakfast room. She made sure my friends and I had enough to eat and were pleased with it. The selection was quite vast considering it is free.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Six Flags, GA, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed these issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Six Flags, GA? Share your experiences!