“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Monticello, Georgia
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The staff was lovely, the rooms were clean, the GM Jennifer was great, And the lady who checked me in, Kandy was awesome...I look forward to visiting again...Breakfast was great, a wide variety to choose from...the pool area was nice and clean, even though I didn't use the exerise room it was nice and clean, the down stairs restroom was clean and tidy...my family will have our family reunion there in 2013...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Michelle W, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you and hope to have you return to our property in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Aspen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I travel very often and this was definitely one of the best hotel stays I've had in a long time, it was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful. The pool & hot tub was relaxing for me specially since I have a bad knee. I also enjoyed the breakfast and the host was very pleasant.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Michelle W, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed our property. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to having you back as our guest in the near future! We want to be your home away from home when your travels bring you back to Lithia Springs, Georgia!!!
Oldham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I spent one night at this inn while on vacation on 4th September 2012 and found it well up to the chain's high standards. I had a good clean room, the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast room next morning provided me with all that I wanted.

Room Tip: This inn is next to a busy main road; if a little traffic noise may disturb you, ask for a room on t...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
ADAMSVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We had a lovely and relaxing stay here at the Country Inn & Suites. The staff was great, the facility was nice, the breakfast was great. Could not have asked for a more convenient location to six flags, easy on and off from the interstate, the room was great. We, my sister and I, brought our granddaughters down from Nashville for a getaway and the girls had a wonderful time in the pool and in the room. Thanks for a reasonable priced location that offered all the amenities. Again, your staff there was great.

Daytona Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

If you have loud chidlren...this is the place. They will let them scream and yell and run up and down the halls without caring about complaints. If you want to do laundry in the middle of the night, make lots of noise...as much as you want...this is the place! The manager Ms Chrissler will discipline you if you complain about late night noise so don't bother complaining and Stacy, the other manager will also do NOTHING.
Now if you want a quiet restful night and service from managers who care about respect and offering service...then this is definately NOT the place!
PS the burn holes in the bedspread of a non-smoking room were very appealing, too.
RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

Room Tip: Anywhere but here!
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Ok so i took a staycation over to this upgraded Motel with my family and checkin was easy ,when we got up to the room is where the problem started. walked in and the room was so dirty ,bed looks like someone just slept in it, towels on the floor and the trash basket was full to the top. so i came down to let front desk know and she immediately checked us in another room. that was fine with me .we get to the new room and it was ok but no towels or soap ,so i asked the House Keeper for towels and soap that took an hr ,why?i dont know. by then i was ready to ask for a refund but opted not to .The next morning we came down about 7:30 for breakfast and that was not ready the coffee was cold the cook looked like she was running behind with an attitude, so we decided to go down the street to IHOP so much for a free breakfast .

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to complete the review on TripAdvisor. I will say that I was not happy to hear of your experiences at the hotel and have shared your observations with everyone involved. We have used this as a training opportunity to “see things from the guest point of view”. As we continue to improve, please allow us another chance to have you as a guest.
Nashville TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

If you are allergic to smoke do not stay here. Even though we were on a non smoking floor, the room smelled terrible. They did come and spray something but it did not help. We stayed here after a day at Six Flags and waited 10 minutes before anyone showed up at the front desk to check us in. I asked for extra towels and were told we couldn't get them until the next morning. Went to breakfast around 9:00 (it is served until 10) and there was nothing left, not even milk for cereal. There was also no one around to replenish anything. Ended up going to IHOP and spending $25. Also the lobby and restaurant area were extremely hot. If you are going to Six Flags, do yourself a favor and drive up the road a few miles to Kennessaw, much better hotels and more option for food.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker then any room is fine
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Gene C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review/comment of your experience at the Country Inn & Suites, Atlanta, Six Flags. We take every guest concern extremely seriously. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

I want to personally invite you back to the hote,l as our guest for a complimentary two night stay, so you can have a different, more enjoyably favorable experience.

Please contact me directly so I can make the reservation for you.

I can be reached at the hotel at 678-945-0945. We appreciate your business.

Gene Calloway

Been to Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags? Share your experiences!