This is the hotel werner puts there drivers when they are stay in Atlanta. Normally its 2 random people to a room, which I have done 2 times before and the rooms were dirty. I had to be at this hotel again and I was tired of the lack of clean rooms and sheets so I paid extra to have my own room thinking it would be overall a clean room. So I had to fight with them to have a single pillow and a set of towels. Once I was ready for bed( the first time I pulled back the sheets) I found a sock under the sheets, which wasnt mine. They were quick to give me new sheets for me to put on the bed. I wake up in the morning ready for a shower and there is a unwrapped bar of soap in the shower and also the wrapper on the other side of the shower.... so yeah they gave me a room that hasn't been clean in who knows how long... if I didn't have to be here I would of ran as soon as I saw this room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay West Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay West Six Flags Hotel Lithia Springs
- Suburban Extended Stay West 6 Flags
- Extended Stay Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs Extended Stay