“ok Dominican food not the best” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 101 Restaurants in Lilburn
Lilburn, Georgia
“ok Dominican food not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

It's ok not GREAT.....You can get your Dominican Food fix but it is not going to be fantastic... Think of it as a McDonald version of Dominican food.....That's the best way I can describe it.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, GA
“Island Cuisine in the Suburbs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Living in Atlanta gives you the opportunity to go on a culinary trip around the world in ten minutes or less. A stone's throw from my office is Versace's Dominican Restaurant, located in a strip center we call Little Dominican Republic. When you enter Versace's it's like you stepped off a street in Santo Domingo, with energetic Latin music, Univision on the tube, and great island aromas coming from the kitchen. I started with an avocado salad which was fresh and flavorful with huge slices of avocado at their perfect ripeness. Then I had the camaromofongo - mashed fried green plantains with garlic shrimp and veggies. It was a taste sensation and I highly recommend it. I noticed that they have lunch specials Monday through Friday and they also deliver. This was my first time at Versace's and I will be back. Next time I'll be sure to introduce some friends and coworkers to this little neighborhood secret.

• Visited December 2013