“fine dining in lilburn” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“fine dining in lilburn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Three blind mice is the closest place to fine dining on this side of town. The restaurant has a cute atmosphere delicious food and a full bar. The only negative would be that the restaurant is small. I have had several things here, but I just love the spinach salad with warm bacon dressing I had at lunchtime. The sandwiches at lunchtime are delicious as well. I didn't like the calamari as much, but only because we had a lot of pieces that looked like the whole octopus, blekh! BUT.... if you like those pieces of calamari, then great. I will definitely be back to Three Blind Mice and thank you for being close by

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lilburn, Georgia, United States
“Great Dinner, but AWESOME LUNCH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I live in Lilburn, so I'm here often. TBM never fails to disappoint for dinner, but its for lunch that I love, love, love it. The salads are unbelievably fresh and awesome. The service is impeccable, its a favorite for a reason. Just, really, you should go here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Awesome Restaraunt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I love this restaurant! We go here about once every 10 days. The food is always very good, reasonably priced, and the portion sizes are perfect for the price. The menu is seasonal and TBM does their best to use fresh ingredients. This is our go to restaurant when we have friends and family in town. No one has been disappointed yet! The crispy skin salmon is one of my favortie menu items. Save room and time for desert. The molten chocolate cake is made to order and is deliciously good!

Visited June 2013
atlanta
“Wonderful Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Love going to this restaurant. The service is always good and the food very good and always consistent! I l love the trout entree that is on the menu right now. It is served with gnocchi and a bacon cream sauce. Yummy! My husband usually gets Steak Diane or the Pork Saltimbocca. I love the drinks there and also the dessert. My favorite desserts are the Molten Cake, Creme Brulee or the Sticky Toffee Pudding.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Haslett, Michigan
“Fresh Delicious and Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We were here for an after wedding dinner. The atmosphere was great and the staff was very friendly. Appetizers and entrees were delicious and the wine was good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Three Blind Mice? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Three Blind Mice, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.