“Great value great service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   474 West Pike Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30245 (Formerly Hometown Inn Atlanta Lawrenceville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Nashville
“Great value great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Had a one night stay. I needed to check in early at 11:30 and the gentleman at the front desk obliged. I was in room 181. The room was clean and the temperature was comfortable. Having two desks is a plus one for dining and one for my computer. The kitchen is stocked with utensils, cups, plates, and cookware. There was a mini fridge and two burner cooktop. There is also a microwave. Unfortunately dish soap is not provided but there is a Walmart close by. There are plenty of channels to watch. The TV is a flat screen. The bed is a little firm for my taste. Overall a great hotel especially if you are on a budget.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying in room 181 and that your experience was a pleasant one. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was here for 7 days all i can say is Diana K. from the front desk is amazing. THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE RECEVID!!!!!! the room overall was wonderfull as well. :) it was very clean, overall i had a great stay at Extended Stay in Lawrenceville i would recomend this Hotel to anyone .

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Lawrenceville. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

these are the best rooms for the price, roomy, easy chair, two tables, two chairs, quality flatscreen tv's, kitchenetes, spaceuas bath, internet for free, two premium movie channels. everything you could want in a room is here. Thank You Dionna for the best service.

Room Tip: many ground floor rooms to choose from with various size beds.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Lawrenceville. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Abbeville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great customer service, Dijana, Karmen and Laura always smile big and call to make sure I'm comfortable and ask me if I had made my reservations for next week. Working away from home all year is tough and they make it a bit easier. Thank you, Scott Kneiding

Room Tip: Make a reservation. This place is busy and full.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Scott - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Dijana, Karmen and Laura. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Lawrenceville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We moved here for my husbands job. We have been very pleased with the room and the price. The staff is great, always willing to go the extra mile to make your stay better. Rooms are clean and they are cleaned once a week for extended stay people. Off the main road so you do not get the noise of traffic. It is quiet during the day and nights. Close to several restaurants and stores.
Has a nice flat screen tv, and internet. Would like more channels, storms affect channels and internet is a little slow, but all in all the rooms are nice for the price. Husband works at night and I feel safe here. Would recommend staying here for either a couple of nights or for an extended amount of time. Most important the area is safe, rooms are nice and the staff is exceptional.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I do appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns. Although I regret not being able to accommodate your viewing preferences, each room is equipped with a cable television with limited expanded cable for your viewing pleasure. Please know that your comments are very useful for us as we work to offer the best television channels for our guests.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of our other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were visiting for a wedding. Excited to find a room for only $50, but the room was definitely not as nice as we hoped. We were in a non-smoking room, but the room smelled horribly like smoke. All the clothes in our bags smelled like smoke even after we got home, and we were barely in our hotel room. We were there to sleep at that's it. Definitely not the experience I was hoping to have.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

We hope you enjoyed the wedding!

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. In order to meet the needs of our guests, we designate certain rooms for smokers and the rest for non-smokers. Guests who request non-smoking rooms should always be placed in an available non-smoking room. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

My family and i have been very pleased with our stay at Extended Stay America Lawrenceville, Georgia. The staff has been fantastic and very friendly. The room has everything you need to live short term in comfort. The hotel is very clean and safe. The hotel is centrally located to everything im interested in and ill definately be visiting again.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville? Share your experiences!