“best rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   474 West Pike Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30245 (Formerly Hometown Inn Atlanta Lawrenceville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Miami, Florida, United States
“best rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

these are the best rooms for the price, roomy, easy chair, two tables, two chairs, quality flatscreen tv's, kitchenetes, spaceuas bath, internet for free, two premium movie channels. everything you could want in a room is here. Thank You Dionna for the best service.

Room Tip: many ground floor rooms to choose from with various size beds.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Lawrenceville. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Abbeville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great customer service, Dijana, Karmen and Laura always smile big and call to make sure I'm comfortable and ask me if I had made my reservations for next week. Working away from home all year is tough and they make it a bit easier. Thank you, Scott Kneiding

Room Tip: Make a reservation. This place is busy and full.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Scott - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Dijana, Karmen and Laura. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Lawrenceville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We moved here for my husbands job. We have been very pleased with the room and the price. The staff is great, always willing to go the extra mile to make your stay better. Rooms are clean and they are cleaned once a week for extended stay people. Off the main road so you do not get the noise of traffic. It is quiet during the day and nights. Close to several restaurants and stores.
Has a nice flat screen tv, and internet. Would like more channels, storms affect channels and internet is a little slow, but all in all the rooms are nice for the price. Husband works at night and I feel safe here. Would recommend staying here for either a couple of nights or for an extended amount of time. Most important the area is safe, rooms are nice and the staff is exceptional.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I do appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns. Although I regret not being able to accommodate your viewing preferences, each room is equipped with a cable television with limited expanded cable for your viewing pleasure. Please know that your comments are very useful for us as we work to offer the best television channels for our guests.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of our other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were visiting for a wedding. Excited to find a room for only $50, but the room was definitely not as nice as we hoped. We were in a non-smoking room, but the room smelled horribly like smoke. All the clothes in our bags smelled like smoke even after we got home, and we were barely in our hotel room. We were there to sleep at that's it. Definitely not the experience I was hoping to have.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

We hope you enjoyed the wedding!

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. In order to meet the needs of our guests, we designate certain rooms for smokers and the rest for non-smokers. Guests who request non-smoking rooms should always be placed in an available non-smoking room. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

My family and i have been very pleased with our stay at Extended Stay America Lawrenceville, Georgia. The staff has been fantastic and very friendly. The room has everything you need to live short term in comfort. The hotel is very clean and safe. The hotel is centrally located to everything im interested in and ill definately be visiting again.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

lawrenceville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

my husband and I ran in to some hard times in our life back in 2009 and we lost our home. we had to move right away. we have a young daughter that was in school and did not wont to take her away from her friends and pepole that she were so close to. we have realy enjoyed our stay here. every one on the staff has been great to us. the service is wonderful,the rooms are clean and spacious,wich was important to us haveing an young and active child. my sister visits us here and she is always comfortable visiting for hours. I am happy that we chose this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone who finds them self in my situation in life. I would also like to add that this is a very safe place for someone with kids, my daughter plays outside almost everyday and I dont ever worry about her safty.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Paula - I am sorry to hear about your home; however, I am honored to know that my staff made your stay with us so great, especially knowing how hard it must have been for you and your family.

New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Was in town for a workshop. Was told by the host to book a room at the Extended Stay Deluxe... couldn't get through (their phones were down) so I booked at the America. (They are next door to each other). I was told by the manager of the Deluxe that the only difference was that they have a pool and workout room. I didn't need either one during a workshop visit, so I kept my reservation with the Deluxe, thinking breakfast was included since he didn't tell me that breakfast was another thing that wasn't included. I take advantage, gladly, when breakfast is offered by the hotel. The fact that it wasn't was a let down.

The staff was wonderful. Geraldine was exceptional and I couldn't have asked for someone more professional and thoughtful with a great sense of humor than her. WHAT AN ASSET to that establishment. Sometimes, that makes all the difference. I had towels when I needed, refill on the coffee for the pot in the room. She helped me print out by boarding passes with enthusiasm and didn't make me feel like I was a burden.

The coin laundry was clean and there were plenty of washers and dryers to get the job done quickly and efficiently. It was located in a bright location and I felt safe.

The room was clean. Everything was as it should be. The internet ran a little slow... but it was fine once I got used to it. The only issue was the thick/poly/flannel-like blanket. I understand that quality for an economy hotel, but I had to use two bath towels to stay warm. The air conditioner worked just fine, but it was right next to the bed and those blankets are so stiff, you might as well have cardboard over you... I get chilly at night, regardless, and had to use two towels to be able to finally fall asleep.

The stay was otherwise horrible. The patrons were exceptionally disrespectful and I was very unhappy staying there. I was so looking forward to quiet time - away from a busy life as a mom and wife - just for a few days. There was screaming waking me up at 6:30 in the morning, there was screaming late at night. There were doors banging all night long. The odor of incense from someone's room permeated MY room even after the towel was put under the door. I felt sick from the smell. I am sure that I could have moved my room, but I was so very tired, one from not sleeping well and two from the intensity of the workshop that I just couldn't pack up my stuff and move. I was there for four nights.

When I called the front desk, the gentleman said he would deal with it immediately. Which I'm sure he did to be best of his ability. My issues were addressed by the manager when I filled out a survey, so that is very appreciated.

I think if the establishment knows that someone is in for training or a workshop they should be put in a quiet section of the hotel. That is IF they know. They seem to be very accommodating and the stay was nice except for some of the other guests.

I also noticed before I left for my trip, that most of the other reviews are by people who reside in the same town as this hotel is located. That, I told my husband, was a little odd.

Room Tip: Perhaps the second floor would have been quieter. I also had a generator of some sort outside of my...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for submitting a review about your stay at our hotel. I am extremely happy to hear that Geraldine was able to accommodate you and your husband throughout your stay. However, I am saddened to read that the rest of your experience was not 100% satisfactory.

Please know that I take your review very seriously. I will be using it as an example when reviewing with my staff proper procedures moving forward. It is my goal to have them learn from your experience, ensuring other guests do not have the same ones in the future.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again. We look forward to showing you our redoubled efforts.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Lawrenceville? Share your experiences!