“Great Job!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Delaware, United States
“Great Job!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I enjoyed my stay and I will be back! Excellent service, very nice rooms. The staff is fantastic at this hotel. That is usually the difference between a good stay and a great stay. Keep up the good work. I will see you soon!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Wonderful! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. It means a lot to us that you mentioned our staff since our service and friendliness are important to us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Lawrenceville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

A very good place to stay: large rooms with kitchen equipment, free and good breakfast, free dinner on four weekdays, free WiFi, nice people. I Would definitely choose again this hotel. And it has good road traffic connection.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for reviewing our Homewood Suites. It's great that you were able to enjoy many of the amenities that the brand has to offer.
Lawrenceville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed here over the Thanksgiving Holiday and I couldn't have stayed at a better place. They all were very friendly and made sure your stay was pleasant. They interacted with the guest and made them feel at home. I enjoyed my stay and can't wait for my next trip because I will be staying here again. The room was clean and very spacious. I really don't have anything bad to say about this place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites!
Smithville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed here after a Georgia Football game. The hotel was extra clean and not really a hotel. It was more like an apartment with a full kitchen AND separate bedroom. Breakfast was excellent...on real plates, not paper. Definitely would stay again! Great Staff!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It is especially gratifying to hear that you enjoyed our staff!
Waynesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

When I travel to Duluth GA, I will only stay at this hotel due to the cleaniness of the facility and rooms, room size and the complimentary breakfast and dinner. Wonderful staff that were friendly and helpful. The suite was very comfortable and liked the bedroom closed off from the sitting area and kitchen so we could get work done in a informal atmosphere and they have conference rooms should one be needed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SO happy to hear that you enjoyed our one bedroom suite. It is nice to have the bedroom closed off if you need to conduct business or are traveling with children and want some privacy!
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

When I first moved to the metro Atlanta area I stayed at this Homewood Suites for a few months. Everyone on staff is/was extremely friendly and helpful. Almost family after my extended stay. My room and the property in general were always clean. Should have used the gym more but when I did it had everything I needed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It can be so much fun to get to know guests who stay for longer periods of time!
Olathe, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

The room was more than we expected at a very good value. They were clean and well stocked. The room was quiet even though a major thoroughfare runs right by the hotel. Breakfast was clean and good with an okay selection of foods. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed November 2013
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for your review and for staying with us.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!