“Best Hotel Showers” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Lawrenceville
United States
“Best Hotel Showers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The Homewood Suites Sugarland is an excellent hotel. It has the best showers I have ever seen in a hotel. Most hotels - even nice ones - cannot get a good shower right. Excellent price as well - cheaper than some that may have been nicer with less amenities. Breakfast was good, even without bacon. Coffee was at hand all day. Good staff, clean room with all the necessary equipment for a short stay. Everything was well cleaned. Quiet as well - our room was next to the elevator and we didn't hear a thing. TV turns nicely to see easily from the bed. And the lamps actually turned on AT THE LAMP, not at a random switch somewhere else. Overall, one of the best I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of the value of Homewood Suites. We will look to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This hotel was excellent! Newer, the room was clean, smelled fresh and gave a nice "home" feeling. I travel every week for work and always try to stay when possible at Homewood suites. Thumbs up for this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your compliments. We are now the top hotel for our area thanks to everyone who rated us. It is our goal for every geust to have a great stay so it is wonderful to hear when we are reaching those goals!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel was amazing! Very clean, smelled nice when walking into the room, staff was very friendly and it didn't appear as though anyone before us had ever stayed in that room. Continental Breakfast was delicious and had various items to choose from for the picky eater that I am.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Yay! Thank youf or writing about us on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed the breakfast as we make every effort to have a variety so I guests do not feel the need to get up to go out!
Jacksonville Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Arrived in nasty weather. Checking in was sunshine. We enjoyed the facilities. Beds were quit comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was not restaurant quality but was certainly better than most. Will definitely book Homewood Suites again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What a great compliments. We have had to produceour own sunchine lately! We are happy that you enjoyed your visit!
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I agree totally with the other recent reviews on this property. We were there for 3 nights -- rooms were clean & well maintained. Staff was very polite & helpful.

The manager's evening reception is incredible...one night we didn't even leave to go for dinner! We had breakfast plans off the property but the breakfast selection looked equally appealing.

If you're there in fair weather, the seating area around the pool is very nice with tables, couches and even a grill!

My only small complaint was the pullout sofa...not the most comfortable in the world but few ever area.

Great location; I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities. The grill area does get a lot of use in the summer and we even use it occasionally for our evening reception when we make burgers! Thank you for choosing our Homewood. Perhaps we will see you again!
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

excellent hotel. stayed overnight, quick check-in, great breakfast. I actually left something in my room and they called me! was able to pick it up the following day. very convenient, great staff. one of best hotels in Duluth/Sugarloaf....

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor. We realize that you have options for accomodations and thank you for staying with us!
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We utilized the Lawrenceville Homewood for our out of town wedding guests. Everything was perfect. From the coordination with the sales staff pre-wedding weekend - to the hospitality extended to each of our guests - to coordinating the shuttle to the venue. Highly recommend this facility. Every aspect of our stay was excellent!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It makes our day to hear such praise from our guests! We hope your entire event went well.

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!