“Tasty Burger, Poor Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 289 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: American
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Tasty Burger, Poor Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The burger I had and my husband had was very tasty. Definately better than the average burger. The first round of french fries were perfect but the second round you could tell they had been sitting around awhile. (I guess even though they advertise, "endless fries" they want to make sure you don't ask for too many of them!) The French Onion soup was great!

Our server was not very personable and was pretty slow. I asked for extra napkins and it took him over 5 minutes to bring them to us. When I ordered, I specifically said we need mayonaise (since we dip our fries in them) yet it wasn't brought with our entries, again took over 5 minutes to receive it. We didn't even get a "thank you".

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Conyers, Georgia
“Great Burgers Fries and Onion Ring Stacks, OH MY!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I met friends here for lunch on Wed 3/27. Red Robin is always reliable for a great burger cooked perfectly the first time. Their french fries and onion ring stack is of particular interest to us as it's hard to find the larger cut "steak" fries lately for some reason and RR always makes them fresh each order, and are wonderfully crisp on the outside and mashed on the inside. The same is true for the onion rings. One downside to this visit was the burger I chose, which was the Blue Ribbon. It had wonderful things on it like blue cheese and onion straws for a bite, however the sauce they had on it was not right for this burger in my opinion. I will tre a different burger selection next time. Great service, affordable, tasty and reliable. RED ROBIN...YUMMMM!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rangoon, Burma
“Good burgers and beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Took my elderly Aunt here at her request - wife and my first time. Very good burger - wife had chicken fingers that were very good too. Service wasn't great but adequate. I'd definitely eat at another.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“Have to order a burger there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a great selection of burgers, one for everyone's choice. I like the one with jalapenos on it. I ask them to cut it in half as I can't eat the whole thing at once. I save half for a snack a few hours later.
With all the fries you can eat and a full bar, plus a very kid friendly place it is perfect for everyone.
My favorite waiter is Ashley, however I have never experienced poor service.
The burgers take a little while to cook but it is worth the wait.
For low carb lovers you can order fresh fruit instead of fries. Also the onion rings are huge and delicious.

Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was not familiar with Red Robin, but decided to stop by. I was surprised, the burgers were really good...and I was VERY surprised to see that they had a full bar. So the margaritas were packing a punch! That went well with the burgers...and refill of french fries! Good place to catch a quick bite!

Visited November 2011