“Wonderful place to stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Alabama
“Wonderful place to stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

Absolutely wonderful stay! We are hilton Diamond members and this hotel is top notch among ALL Hilton hotels!! Will definitely stay there again. Regina - you are an asset to this hotel... she was very professional and made us feel welcomed in every way!!! ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS WE HAVE EVER STAYED! Room was VERY comfortable, CLEAN and the beds were awesome! Breakfast was delicious and had a great variety - from danishes, bacon, egg omelet's, yogurt, cereal and much more! Every staff member we came in contact with was friendly and ALWAYS willing to help in any way! Housekeeping was top notch!
'

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, June 2, 2011
Dear Cynthia1C,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you for being such a loyal Hilton guest and to hear your compliments as a Diamond Member really makes this special because we know how often our Diamond members travel! We will also be sure to share your comments with Regina, I know they will make her happy! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for letting others know of your experience with this review!

Kevin and the entire team at the Hampton Inn-Lawrenceville/I-85/Sugarloaf, GA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

After a house fire forced us to move into a local hotel for what ended up being a 4 month stay, we checked many area hotels to make sure we chose the best one for our needs. This hotel met all of them and more! The front desk staff---especially Donna and Josh---and the breakfast staff (Sylvia), made us feel welcome each and every day. The hotel is very clean, and every concern was addressed promptly and completely. It's hard to be away from home for such a long time, but the staff at the Hampton Inn made us feel like their hotel truly was a "home away from home"!

Room Tip: For quiet choose a room ending in 01.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Skelco11,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! It was truly a pleasure to have you here with us while your house was being rebuilt! If you are ever wanting a waffle, please stop by for one, we would love to say hello! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for letting others know of your experience with this review!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

Another great visit. I walked in the door and they remembered me, even though it had been 3 months since my last stay. The room was spotless, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was great-all the food items were fresh and well presented.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Dear EJNusbaum,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! It is truly a pleasure for us to see you each time that you return to the hotel for a visit! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for letting others know of your experience with this review!

Altamonte Springs, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

When I have business in this area, I am so eager to stay in this hotel. I feel like I am at home as soon as I walk into the lobby. The entire staff is friendly and accomodating. The rooms are cozy, workout room is nice and the complementary breakfast is yummy. Big thumbs up on this one!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, April 23, 2011
Dear Pat5550,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! We look forward to the next time you "come home for a reunion"! Thank you again for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review!

Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

Clean rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast buffet, good location. I didn't use the pool or gym, so I can't rate those. I was very pleased with the hotel and would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, April 15, 2011
Dear LT_from_GA,

I'm Kevin, General Manager at the Hampton Inn-Lawrenceville/I-85/Sugarloaf, GA! Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here in the Peach State! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! I hope that you can return sometime in the future so you can use the pool and gym! They are just as great! Thank you again for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review!

Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

The location of the hotel is great! Easy on and easy off of I-95. The rooms were large and very clean. They also have a large parking lot which seems to be rare for hotels close to interstates. Breakfast was fantastic! They serve hot and cold items which I prefer over just a continental style breakfast. There were great restaurants in the area, a movie theater across the street at a large mall and a great gym that allows visitors to pay to work out and it was great!

• Stayed February 2011
Spanish Fork, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

Nice hot breakfast. Free Internet. Computer & printer in the lobby. Free USA Today each morning. Free shuttle anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel. Nice staff. Breakfast on the go by the door on the way out. Huge platter of cookies at the front desk in the afternoon. Comfortable rooms. Across the street from mall. Great place to stay.

• Stayed November 2010

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!