“Lawrenceville TDY Army Strong” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Metro Extended Stay Lawrenceville

Metro Extended Stay Lawrenceville
You added Metro Extended Stay Lawrenceville to your Saves list
Metro Extended Stay Lawrenceville
652 Buford Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay Lawrenceville)   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Columbus
“Lawrenceville TDY Army Strong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2008

Extended stay america located in lawrenceville,ga has an outstanding staff, very friendly and willing to help. My stay there was so enjoyable the I made reservations to stay another month. Thanks to the great service I received I will share this with all my Army friends.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Claremont, NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2007

I stayed here for 3 days during a workshop. My toliet would not flush, water kept running all night, no batteries in the remote, light bulbs were burnt out and an over all moldy mildew smell filled the air. There was also a lot of dust, hair and spider webs behind the door in the bathroom telling me it wasn't cleaned properly.

They were doing construction to the buildings around me so there were workers and dumpsters everywhere!

A few of the girls actually checked out as soon as they checked in and went to the Holiday Inn Express next door.

Now, the staff was nice and did fix my toliet.

Point is, you pay for what you get! Cheap rate equals cheap room!

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — Outdated room
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2006

When I made my reservations the rep was nice and very informative. I was impressed. When my husband and son arrived late that evening(they close the office at 5 p.m.), the key was not where she told me she was going to put it. I was frantic. My husband and son had no where else to go. My husband located an emergency number and we paged it three times before someone came to help him. When I called the next morning, I talked to the same rep. No apologies, just excuses.

As for the room, do not expect anything great. They have a twin bed and it is definitely meant for only two people. There is absolutely nothing to do at this establishment. They need a pool or something. They offer absolutely nothing.

• Stayed July 2006

Been to Metro Extended Stay Lawrenceville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Metro Extended Stay Lawrenceville

Address: 652 Buford Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay Lawrenceville)
Location: United States > Georgia > Lawrenceville
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lawrenceville
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Metro Extended Stay Lawrenceville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Suburban Extended Stay Lawrenceville Hotel Lawrenceville
Extended Stay Lawrenceville
Lawrenceville Extended Stay

If you own or manage Metro Extended Stay Lawrenceville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.