“I HIGHLY recommend this hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% with AAA.
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lake Park
Palm Coast, Florida
“I HIGHLY recommend this hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I love this place and highly recommend it. I've stayed here a number of times and love almost everything about it. The staff is friendly and knowledgable about the area. The location is perfect and the breakfast is second to none!

I would stay on the 3rd floor if possible. This place is great but it's one imperfection is the amount of noise that you hear when a person is walking around there room that is right above your room.

Room Tip: I would stay on the 3rd floor if possible. This place is great but it's one imperfection is the...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Adrian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Valdosta/Lake Park Area, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. We value you as our guest and look forward to having you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

recently stayed here for a night on my way to FL.
fantastic location with cracker barrel and McDonalds next door and beside the interstate. easy to locate.
very friendly and helpful staff. efficient check-in. I liked that they confirmed my reservation in advance of our stay via email.
good free breakfast.
very good sleep quality and clean. excellent value imo. would recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to having you again soon.
Berkeley, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had a blowout on the interstate and had to stop here instead of where I intended to stop and because it was late and I was tired I made the mistake of choosing this hotel instead of the Hampton Inn in Valdosta. It's an okay Hampton Inn but the fitness room was unavailable for some reason and this is one of my main requirements so I was pretty unhappy. In addition the area is not all that nice so it wasn't such a great place to try to get in a walk.

I try to find places just outside of urban areas as I am often traveling with a good bit of luggage and as a woman like to feel safe. This hotel is outside of Valdosta but I was not totally at ease given the surroundings. As a couple or a single man, I'm sure it's fine.

The staff is pleasant and everything else was pretty typical for a Hampton Inn. Hopefully once the renovations are complete it will be much nicer and better value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value our guest and want you to feel comfortable. We are currently in the middle of renovation so I do apologize for the inconviences you encountered. We do hope that you will decide to stay with us again soon.
Newnan, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My family and I recently travelled here and needed to stay a few days. I booked the hotel with NO expectations. I was pleasantly surprised :). The rooms were spacious, clean and the beds were comfy. As it turned out other members of my family stayed here as well.
Breakfast was tasty and hot and there was something for everyone. There is a sitting are so we had a chat in the evenings and saw each other at breakfast as well. The front desk ladies were professional and courteous. There is a Mc D,s Pizza Hut and Cracker Barrel within walking distance and a Winn Dixie a short drive away.
A nice bonus: the lobby always had fresh coffee!

Room Tip: The ground floor is fine so long as you are okay being close to the dining area....which is great fo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. We look forward to having you again soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We always stop half way in Valdosta, we mistakenly made reservations for this hotel instead of the Hampton inn in Valdosta. The hotel is under renovation so the lobby was nice, breakfast was good, staff was extremely nice and everyone smiled and said hello when we passed them in hallways.

Down side is the room :( the carpet was new but dirty. The furniture was all old and tile in bathroom was dirty, leftover hairs from previous guests and other misc dirt. There were handwritten sticky notes on the headboard telling us that our sheets were clean for our arrival?? Seriously? Why would we expect anything other than clean sheets.

Don't think I will ever go back there, but not a reflection on staff, just overall feeling of comfort inside the room.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I certainly apologize for the inconviences you encountered. We are currently under construction. We hope you decide to stay with us again so we can show you what hospitality and clean rooms are all about.
Brazil, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This Hotel was beautiful and very quiet and comfortable. It was unlike most Hampton Inns in the design. The breakfast area was really nice and upon check it is was quick. Very clean and would return to stay again. There was alot to choose from at breakfast. We were very pleased.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We look forward to having you again in the near future.
Rocky River, Ohio USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Not bad but ask for a room on the non McDonald's side... Very loud as the drive thru is there and open late..and they were power washing at 4am. Hotel is in the process of fixing things up which is nice. Not a lot if good dinner places around a lot of places listed in book are closed now so that was a shame. But over all not a bad place clean at least for a stop before going to Florida.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Our guest are of the most importance and we want you to feel at home when you are our guest. My apologies for the inconveniences due to the hotel being under construction. Please stay with us again in the future so we can delight you with a clean room and southern hospitality.

Been to Hampton Inn Valdosta/Lake Park Area? Share your experiences!