“Fixed up fine!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn - Valdosta / Lake Park

You added Americas Best Value Inn - Valdosta / Lake Park to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn - Valdosta / Lake Park
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4907 Timber Drive, I-75 Exit #5, Lake Park, GA 31636 (Formerly Super 8 Lake Park)   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lake Park
GERMANTOWN
“Fixed up fine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Sometimes stopping in small towns has sweet surprises. We found that the case in this updated motel. Not trendy, but clean, comfortable, and very nice for the budget minded looking for a quiet place close to I-75. We will return and stay here again. Noted a lady sweeping leaves in the morning when we leaved. Freshly painted, we were impressed with our room. Standard breakfast bar. Bed was comfortable, bathroom very clean.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Columbia, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

I don't like to write bad reviews but I feel compelled to because we had such a bad experience. The review from July 2014 says the hotel is "newly remodeled" but I think they must have been at another hotel! We stayed here because we were too tired to drive any farther that night. I was so thankful I had a pillow and blankets with us in the car. The beds were too gross to sleep on, the place smells like mold and the HVAC does not work. Stay here at your own risk!

Room Tip: Keep driving past this place!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Newly remodeled, Very nice and friendly staff, Excellent value for price, Nice furniture and bed. Easy access from interstate and walk in distance to multiple restaurants, close to wild adventure park. Much improved compared to our previous visit. Will stay again soon.

Room Tip: They also have Jacuzzis suites....
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lake Park, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is by far the most gruesome place I have ever seen. The sheets are nasty. The bed spreads are never changed. I stayed for a while . Left and came back to the same nasty spreads. Holes in the wall, stains on the ceiling and walls. Dresser drawers are all fallen off. Carpet nasty. And above all management and owner does not speak English well and are terribly rude. I would not recommend this motel for a dog. Thanks for nothing. Everyone should be paid to stay there. Don't let anyone ask me what I think about this rinky Dink outdated place.

• Stayed April 2014
Warrenton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This place is a used up broken down dump! Sure it's cheap but they should pay you to stay here. We frequently stay at super eights, this place has recently lost it's super 8 status and there is a very good reason for that. The door frame walking in was falling off the frame. The knobs on the furnace did not work. The room reeked of body odor. The faucet was not attached to the sink. The bath tub dripped non stop. We found screws laying around the room that our baby almost choked on and I swear I felt bugs crawling on me all night. AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAUGE !

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Valdosta / Lake Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn - Valdosta / Lake Park

Address: 4907 Timber Drive, I-75 Exit #5, Lake Park, GA 31636 (Formerly Super 8 Lake Park)
Location: United States > Georgia > Lake Park
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lake Park
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn - Valdosta / Lake Park 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Valdosta / Lake Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn - Valdosta / Lake Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.