“Quality stay every time.” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Greenwood, United States
“Quality stay every time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The staff of the Hampton Inn in LaGrange is outstanding. They go well above the expected service to insure my stay is as comfortable and issue free. I enjoy coming to this hotel and feel very welcomed and appreciated by everyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
John B
Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel. We appreciate your kind words, as well as the support you have given us over the years, and look forward to seeing you again soon.
As always, please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more productive or relaxing.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

well this hotel is so basic and need lots of up grading, pool need to be renovated, there is lots of buys at the pool area, nothing in this are to do, callaway gardens was a joke, at one time during check in the entire lighting system went out, it came back on after 20 min, the pool was dirty, seem it has not been cleaned. breakfast is dry and simple,

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
damusweetie
Please accept my apology for your stay. I appreciate your feedback and we will do all we can to remedy the shortcomings you mentioned.

There are so many things to do in this area that you may not be aware of. A good percentage of our repeat customers visit not only Callaway Gardens, but FDR's Little White House, Hills and Dales Estate, The Explorations in Antiquity Center, Wild Animal Safari, Butts Mill Farm, the Legacy Museum and the LaGrange Art Museum.
In addition, there is a tremendous performing arts community in LaGrange which supports performances from the LaGrange Symphony Orchestra, the LaGrange College Fine Arts department (both drama and music) and the LaGrange Society for the Performing Arts.

I would be delighted to share information about any of these attractions if you wish. I hope you will consider returning to this area. I truly believe we could find more than enough wonderful and interesting attractions and events to keep you busy for several days.

I realize we only get one chance to make a good impression. If you are ever in the LaGrange, Georgia area again, I would appreciate another opportunity to earn your business.
Kennesaw, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel is right off of the interstate, nestled among residential homes. It is modern and clean with up-to-date technologies and equipment. I just love the bowls in the lobby filled with complimentary premium fruits! We stayed here because we were visiting Callaway Gardens, which is just a short drive away.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
lorikeffer,
Thank you for your kind words, and your support of our hotel. We want to be your "home away from home" when you travel to LaGrange (or Callaway Gardens)! We buy our fruit from the local Farmer's Market to insure we have the freshest product possible.

If there is anything I can do to make your next stay more enjoyable or productive, please let me know. We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

To sum it up here's three things: Friendly, clean, priced right! The rooms are clean, and the location of the hotel is ideal for relaxing; peace and quiet! Some things to do while here is see the Little White House, Wild Animal Safari, and Hills & Dales. The first two are in Warm Springs which is nearby.

• Stayed June 2013
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Johnnie48.
We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to see that you took in many of the local attractions. LaGrange has a number of attractions that are wonderfully entertaining and educational.
We hope you have a chance to return soon and spend some more time with us. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit more relaxing or productive, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We appreciate your trusting us for your lodging needs and look forward to your return soon!
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

One of the nicest and friendliest hotels we've visited. The employees went out of their way to welcome you and make sure you were having a great day. Before we had arrived home from this stay, the General Manager sent an email that I had left my camera and iPad and housekeeping had turned them in. Top-notch operation!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Terry L,
Thank you for your kind words, and your support of our hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed having your church family stay with us.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Ruther Glen, Virginia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I always stay at a Hilton property (love those points :-)) and have not had an experience like this one. I will say that 2 co-workers stayed here as well and did not have the same issues as I. First the Good: Great friendly staff. Good location. Great Breakfast as expected. Now the bad. I'll save all the little details, we have all read long reviews with all the issues and how upset the person was/is. The bottom line was my room was not clean the 1st day. I gave them a pass and said nothing. Day 2 the bathroom was just not clean, period. The next morning I mentioned the cleaning staff needed to pay a bit more attention to the bathroom. Day 3 no change. Day 4 no change. There was no effort into cleaning anything. Just made the beds and replaced the towels. In addition to this, I noted the slow drain on my bath the 1st morning of my stay. 2nd morning water up to my ankles. I asked for maintenance, and that night I noticed the drain looked different, and this was due to the fact it had be cleaned by maintenance staff (I know it was not housekeeping because the rest of the tub was still dirty. What I thought was the "normal" look of the drain was filth from the last guest. The last thing of note was the hall carpets. They looked soiled with blackness. I'm not sure if this is mold or dirt. My co-workers noticed this as well. Since the halls do not seem to be cooled, mold could be the cause. We all did experience sinus issues during this stay. I'm just guessing, I'm no expert on this, just relaying what I saw and felt. To me this was just not a HI experience that I'm use too. Hopefully it will be better if I'm down this way again........

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brian A ,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. After reading through your review, it is painfully obvious that I have some work to do. I can only hope that you accept my apology for your experience. We are embarrassed beyond measure. Rest assured we are addressing your issues this morning and reviewing the housekeeping standards with my staff.

I am acutely aware that we only get one chance to make a good impression. If you are ever in the LaGrange, Georgia area again, I would appreciate another opportunity to earn your business and show you how much we have learned from your feedback.

Thank you for your business – I hope we have the honor of welcoming you back to LaGrange Georgia soon.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The hotel staff was extremely nice. Breakfast was exceptional. The bathrooms were not quite as clean as I like but for only one night it was ok. Great area right off the I-85. We felt safe entering/exiting the hotel parking lot area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
TeeDee_11
Thank you taking the time to review us.
We are thankful for your support and appreciate your kind words and compliments regarding our staff and hotel. If you are ever in the LaGrange Georgia area, we would be honored to welcome you back.
Best wishes for safe travel.

Been to Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens? Share your experiences!