“Even Free Breakfast...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Chapel Hill, Tennessee
“Even Free Breakfast...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

The Manager Fazli was wonderful, very helpful and caring. The King bed was very comfortable and the area is very quiet and has lots of eateries nearby.We were treated very well and will definetly stay here again when in town. We travel all over the United States delivering freight; so we try to always stay at Red Roof Inns, plus they are always such nice rooms.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Very spacious rooms. The air ocnditioning quiet and efficient. The best part has to be the beds very comfortable.Superb beds,linen pillows and towels. The staff were welcoming and very kind and helpful. One of the best hotels with a good price. The room were looking new. They had a huge swimming pool.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back front are quiet, and have a swimming pool view.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
ken p, Owner at Red Roof Inn LaGrange, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear Jay,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about our RRI. I really like the pool too! That is one of the first things I really noticed and have enjoyed since we became a RRI 3 years ago. You must have enjoyed one of our new AC’s that I installed last year. We also upgraded our bedding package less than two year ago. Again, I am happy you enjoyed it! We hope to see you again soon at our RRI in LaGrange, GA.

Take Care,

Owner, Ken
California City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Great price.Great rooms! High speed wifi. Breakfast.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Heber Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Walked in and got a weekly rate of $260.00. First of all, for that price I didn't expect it to be the Ritz Carlton and it wasn't. That being said, I didn't have any issues to speak of. All rooms are exterior access. My room was clean, the bed was most comfortable (take that Holiday Inn Express) and the staff was nice. My room came with a microwave and refrigerator and was large enough for me to be comfortable for the entire week. The wireless network was fast and reliable. The only suggestion I would make is this: Be sure to request a room on the BACK side of the property - it is so much quieter there you wouldn't believe it. On a personal note, there are those of us who absolutely detest the electronic AC/heaters that go off and on all night. Some rooms have them here so if this is an issue for you be sure to ask for a room with the standard off/on switches. There are numerous restaurants within 3/4 mile of the property (Applebee's, Cracker Barrel, IHOP, all of the standard fast-food places). When I return to the LaGrange area I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Back side of the hotel is much, much quieter, believe me.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Booked for two nights since we'd be in the area. Upon check in, noticed mold throughout bathroom, hole in bathroom door which was spackled but not painted, fan in bath hanging off wall, light fixture cover pushed up into fixture and THEE topper was under the toilet seat what appeared to be blood!!! HORRIBLE!! Called priceline immediately and they evidently have NO teeth! I asked to be refunded and to check into another hotel and customer relations called the hotel to ask. WHAT!?? Seems if you are contracting with hotels to provide a service and the service provided is inadequate, you'd make it right or pull your contract. Guess money is WAY more important than customer service. We will check out and will NEVER stay in a Red Roof Inn again...or use Priceline for that matter.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Dear Lisa,

I am sorry we fell short of our goal which is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a good value. I assure you we take your comments seriously and I have shared this with my staff. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Please feel free to call me at 706-882-9540 ext. 300, if I maybe of asisstance.

Owner, Ken
wheeling
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

My husband and i decided to get away for the weekend and didnt want to go to far. We stayed at this hotel because they had a jacuzzi suite available. We got to our room around 9pm and were happy that the AC was already on and the room was very clean. We will visit here again in the future.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Ocala, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I was on my way to Atlanta when I spotted this red roof in Lagrange and decided to stop as I have been a loyal red roof customer for years. The experience with housekeeping was very interesting. unfortunately I left my camera changer and the battery plugged in the wall. ONce I arrived to Atlanta I noticed and called, they have found it and told me that they were going to keep it in the lost and found of the hotel but I had to call back to make arrangements with the manager to have it shipped to my home in Florida. it's been almost a month and I was not able to find a manager until today 8/22/11 when the person that picked up the phone told me that the manager was not there and all of the sudden when I told him my ordeal, he became the manager and told me that he had spoken with the girl that I talked to before and they were not able to find anything. I have lost almost a month trying to get my missed item with an unfortunate result. THis manager made me feel very uncomfortable and just hang up on me...nice way to treat your patrons Red Roof!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn LaGrange? Share your experiences!