“Another Barbecue Restaurant That is On the Top of My List” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Barbecue
Eatonton, Georgia
“Another Barbecue Restaurant That is On the Top of My List”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I order the Brisket plate with slaw and fries. This was some of the best brisket I have had. The sauces that Bobby has are a Carolina Barbecue Sauce and I had a hard time trying to figure out which one I like.
Service was some of the best I have had in a long time. We were seated as soon as we walked in the door. The wait staff checked on you at the right time to make you meal that much better.
The restaurant was real clean and the décor was right on for a Barbecue place.
I have found me place that I will eat at when ever in LaGrange Georgia more often.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Newnan, Ga.
“Great little BBQ spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Enjoyed a great lunch here on Sunday. We had the brisket platter, the fried chicken salad and the rib platter. All were excellent and service was perfect. Atmosphere is funky and nicer than typical BBQ restaurant. The original Country's in the old bus station in Columbus is still my favorite. Don't forget the fried pickles. Excellent southern fare.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Trussville, Alabama
“My favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is my favorite of all the Country's Barbecue's. I had the pork plate and a cup of Brunswick Stew. It was fantastic. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rincon, Georgia
“Worth the stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I travel a lot for my job. I travel the Southeastern states. When ever I get a chance I try to find a BBQ shop. This one will be a regular stop. It made it in my top five BBQ eats. I had the brisket sandwich. A must stop if you like good BBQ.

Katy, Texas
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The ribs were very good but their special turkey and dressing was not very special. There were 8 of us so we had a lot of opinions, all agreeing the BBQ is good. It was rusticand smokey from the hickory pits, but reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2014