“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Jameson Drive, LaGrange, GA 30240 (Formerly Jameson Inn LaGrange)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms are very clean. The cleaning staff and office staff was very friendly. A great price for the quality of the place! Breakfast could be a little better thats all. In a very great location alot of options around it. If traveling for work or

• Stayed December 2014
Nicky B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago

706-882-8700

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014 via mobile

Room was super clean and staff was great. Good breakfast. Nice bed and TV. Small pet friendly. The maids were great and remember it's OK to top them fora job well done! I will definitely stay here again when in Lagrange.

• Stayed November 2014
Nicky B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago

Seneca, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

We were made to feel very welcomed at the Quality Inn in Lagrange, GA by the gentleman who checked us in and by the The general manager at checkout. They were extremely nice and thanked us for our business. That does not happen much these days. The room was clean and comfortable. We stayed here from South Carolina for the Auburn vs South Carolina game. If in Lagrange, stay here.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Nicky B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2014

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

My wife, Faye and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on 10/16/14. We went to Callaway Gardens and stayed the first night at Mountain Creek Inn in Pine Mountain. And then we decided to go to LaGrange and to try to find a motel that was reasonably priced and that had continental breakfast for our last night. LaGrange is only about 20 miles from Callaway Gardens. We found this Quality Inn off i85 at exit 18. We checked out the room and the bed at first. The General Manager, Nicky Burston, was most helpful to us. She went out of her way to help us. Her attitude was one of the best we have seen at any motel. Nicky was the one who waiting on us at the front desk. She called Choice Privileges for us to straighten out our points to apply them to our room. We found that the same helpful attitude that she displayed permeate every staff member we met. JoAnn who cleaned our room was excellent and very helpful. And Lane, the Maintenance man, was very helpful to us and came in after he just got off to solve a small leak problem at the back of the toilet. The room and the bed were great! This motel is very clean and the rest of the staff we met need to be commended as well to include Mildred and Ruth, who checked us out. Thanks to Nicoletta (Nicky) Burston and the entire team. The flowers in front of the Lobby are beautiful and the grounds are well maintain. The next time we go to Callaway Gardens, we plan to stay there. We may go for the Christmas lights this year.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Nicky B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 22, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to give us your feedback. We do take pride in our cleanliness and customer service. We are delighted that you chose to spend your Anniversary here at the Quality Inn. We look forward to providing you with the same excellent customer service next time you are in town. See you soon.
Quality Inn Lagrange
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

On a recent visit to see my family, I chose to stay at the Quality Inn, LaGrange, based on my experience with motels closer to my family and comments made by others that have stayed there. The great commenters were correct in their assessments of the Inn. Karen, who makes you feel very welcome, and Nicci were amazing and made me feel as though we were old friends. The room was clean, well appointed and quiet. The breakfast area was clean and the care that Nicci took to make sure that everyone had what they needed was more reminiscent of being in a restaurant than a motel; even though Nicci is the General Manager. She likes to make sure her guests are treated well and it shows. For the excellent price I just don't see how it could be beat. It's a longer drive back and forth, but I will always stay here when I am in the area. ---Lucy from NC

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Nicky B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 20, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to respond to our online survey your kind words are greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you when you are back in town. I really enjoyed our conversation at breakfast and look forward to talking to you again. See You Soon.
Nicky B
Quality Inn Lagrange
708-882-8700
Charleston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

I walked into bathroom in room 207 at 3am and went down on my butt ,I had pins put into my SI joint 5 months ago,and I landed on the incision site.There was a puddle of water,at 1st I thought my hubby missed then saw it was coming from the wall behind the toilet and the molding was coming off.Next morning went down and complain .The desk employee couldn't apologize any more .She told me to call on Monday and talk to the manager.Which I did and asked why I didn't fill out an accident report? I'm sorry but your employee didn't give me one to fill out.She comped me with 5000 pts on a choice privilege card,which is squat need at least 8000 for a free night.I should have sued them for stupidity of not checking the rooms personally as a Manager ,I know I would. Bed was way to soft as were the pillows too.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Nicky B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 15, 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2014

We had an awesome stay the staff was super friendly and the Manager was very accommodating and the hotel was very very clean and we really enjoyed the breakfast ! We will definitely stay at this hotel again, it is by the best bang for the buck !

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Nicky B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 13, 2014
Thank You For taking the time to complete our on line survey...On behalf of myself and staff we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon so we can provide you with the same excellent service.
Quality Inn Lagrange,Ga
706-882-8700

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!