“Katie's Too a Very Good Buffet” 4 of 5 stars

706-882-1222
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: I have bittersweet news. We have closed Katie's Too. Friday Sept 5th was our last day. Thank you so much for loving us these last 3 and-a-half years. Another restaurant, run by someone else, will be opening at this location soon
Tifton, Georgia
“Katie's Too a Very Good Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I don't always go in for the buffet restaurants, but Katie'sToo is an exception. The food is great and the service equally as good. We ate there on Sunday after church with our large family group and it was very enjoyable. It was very busy and I am told it is that way most days at lunch. I will go back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing Southern Cooking...yummy to my tummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The southern food is wonderful and the staff is super friendly. During the summer, the peach tea is amazing. My favorite place to eat in Lagrange, hands down.

• Visited July 2013
Hamilton, Georgia
“Homestyle!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love this restaurant! It's got a hole in the wall atmosphere and a Sunday lunch at Grandma's mood (& food!). The buffet is inexpensive and always good. Pot roast, fried chicken, homemade rolls (hard to find these days!), old fashioned salads, fresh green beans, and of course their tasty dessert bar! You find casseroles, too. It really is like a good old dinner on the grounds potluck meal. The people are friendly and there is plenty of seating. We like to go on Sundays and even with the crowds, are seated quickly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
LaGrange, Georgia
“Southern food as good as Mama's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We LOVE Katie's Too!!! You'd better go hungry and you better love southern cookin' because that's what you'll get! Delicious sweet tea and don't pass up the strawberry salad! MMMMM!

• Visited May 2013
“Best Southern Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Simply the best southern food! Much better than Paula Deen's!!! I loved everything and especially the fried green tomatoes and cornbread salad! I look forward to my next visit!

• Visited May 2013