“Good Food, Crowded” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 96 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Good Food, Crowded”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a popular place in LaGrange. The food is good here but you may wait awhile to be seated, especially on the weekends.

Visited December 2011

LaGrange, Georgia
“Always Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We always love to eat at Longhorn. Good deal and hotel gave us 10% off coupon! No usually a long wait!

Visited August 2012
Cockeysville, Maryland
“LaGrange Longhorn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Our meal was very good and the waitress was attentive. Very positive experience. I had not eaten at a Longhorn before so I was surprised to learn that they offered the better cuts of steak. Everything was done to perfection. And they do offer a nice bar if you would like a drink with your meal.

Visited October 2012
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Best of the "off I-85" restaurants in Lagrange”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I've been here several times, and the service CAN be slow. When it's crowded, the staff can get overwhelmed and fall a little behind. On the other hand, sometimes there is nothing at all to complain about. Other than that, I have no objections. This is the best of all the Longhorn's I have visited. There are other towns where I overlook Longhorn's. when I'm in Lagrange, though, and I want to eat near the hotels off I-85, I have come to the conclusion that there's no sense going anywhere but here. If you dine alone, go ahead and sit at the bar, because Jamie and Matt will make you feel like a lifelong friend, even if it's your first visit. If all the Longhorn's I've visited, this one has the most consistently great food. I can't say it's perfect, but I highly recommend it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LaGrange, Georgia
“Longhorn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

All the items I really enjoyed they removed from the menu, so stopped going. Used to love the portabella mushroom filet covered with the marsala sauce with an order of shrimp scampi. Now IF I do go there I NEVER get their steaks, because they're mediocre and over priced. They're strawberry chicken pecan salad is really good, but again they changed the raspberry vingarette dressing and made it mostly vingar and hardly raspberry. They also used to have really good boneless buffalo chicken wings and cripsy chicken dippers (basically over sized nuggets) that came with three sauces to dip them in. I'm really picky when it comes to meat and loved those chicken appetizers, but again since they no longer serve them, have stopped being a frequent customer.