“Looking forward to a return visit!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
west central Georgia
“Looking forward to a return visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I recently took a friend to lunch here for her birthday. Even though I live in the area, this was my first visit to C'Sons. My friend and I both came away thinking that we want to return! She ordered a shrimp/pasta dish while I ordered the cold plate. We both felt that the serving size was appropriately filling. We also ordered desserts and split them--cheesecake for me; brownie a la mode for her. That's a great combination to share! I would much rather spend my money at a local restaurant with this great food than at a chain restaurant with mediocre food. The dinner prices are considerably higher than lunch prices, but based on what we experienced with the quality of service, excellent taste of the food, and the overall pleasant atmosphere, I will definitely consider C'Sons for any special lunch or dinner in my future! I would even enjoy going here just to have dessert and coffee!

• Visited July 2012

Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

In town for college orientation at LaGrange and found the reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to try. The food was amazing and the service was stellar (our waiter was a very nice gentleman by the name of Ty). We will definitely be back in the fall when school starts!

• Visited July 2012
Tuscaloosa, AL
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Had a great meal over the memorial day weekend. Service was good and prices were fair. The decor is very attractive and the food was good.

• Visited May 2012
Covington, Georgia, United States
“Great 28th Wedding Anniversary Dinner!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

We had a wonderful celebration dinner! The waitresses were very attentive & the executive chef, Marcus came around to all the guests' tables. He helped make our celebration more memorable! I would highly recommend this restaurant for a romantic dinner.

• Visited April 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Sophisticated Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I dropped into C Sons for lunch based on the recommendation of one of the local shop owners. I was very happy I did! II had a relaxed delicious lunch that hit the spot! The shop owner had mentioned that the soups were always good . . . combinations that she might not normally try but that she feels safe with since they are from C Sons. I had a lovely lunch trio with a small green salad with very fresh greens and a light dressing, a wonderful grilled cheese on focaccio, and a cup of butternet squash soup with cayenne. I asked my server about the spicyness of the soup as I am a wimp and when she went to check with the chef as she hadn't tried it yet, he sent me out a sample to try. The soup was delicious with just a dash of cayenne for flavor.
The decor of C Sons is modern and sophisticated. I was very casually dressed as I was just exploring the shops and flying solo. I was somewhat concerned about being under dressed but the staff made me feel very welcome and comfortable and I had absolutely wonderful service. I would highly recommend C Sons!

• Visited March 2012