the staff was outstanding! I needed a room with amenities for my mom, who is disabled. Lola, and the other ladies greeted us with open arms, and asked if we needed anything else for our stay. i inquired about a stool, or ottoman, so my mom could elevate her legs since she is more comfortable sleeping in a recliner, or chair. They did not have anything that could accommodate her, so Lola went home, and brought back a padded stool that my mom could rest and elevate her feet on at night!! This was an example of going above and beyond the normal "call of duty", and far exceeded our expectations for our stay. I was impressed at the level of concern for my mom's well being, and comfort. In addition, the bed I slept in was quite cozy, and I felt rested each morning. A grand "thank you" to the entire staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Suites Hotel with Kitchen in each suite. All the suites have separate Living and bed rooms with large screen TV. Living room has a sleeper sofa. Kitchen comes with pots and pans. Living like in a mini apartment.Free hot buffet style breakfast every morning. Mon. -Thur. Evening social hours. Great Value for the same price range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Kingsland
- Kingsland Hawthorn Suites