Stayed at the hotel while in town for Feaurget Fest.( A Star Trek Fan Thing) The hotel is very nice with all new carpet. The room was exceptionaly clean also. The front desk was friendly and helpful. They had the basic breakfast which was good and the attendant was friendly and helpful as well. Getting to the hotel was a little tricky. After getting off I-95 South ext. 3 turn onto Hwy. 40 going east until you can make a turn back to the west. Then the fun begins, the sign for the hotel is obscured by another sign so you have to look for the Cheapo Gas station entrance (which is narrow) turn in, go beside the gas station past another hotel and then into a round about. Keep a sharp eye out.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn Kingsland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingsland Fairfield Inn & Suites, located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean, welcomes you!The downtown Kingsland "Royal District," Okefenokee Swamp & the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base & Museum are just minutes away in the warm and friendly city of Kingsland, GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.