“Great overnight place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   104 May Creek Dr, Kingsland, GA 31548 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Kingsland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Landrum, South Carolina, United States
“Great overnight place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We were driving from South Carolina to Orlando and just needed to get a goodnight's sleep. We checked out this hotel on Trip Advisor and were glad that we made the right choice. I had called the day before for the rate. When we got there there was no one at the desk and another gentleman and myself waited for about 5 minutes for someone to show up. The young lady was not very friendly at all and when i asked her about the rate she told me they changed based upon occupancy, but I was never told that the night before. We checked in and were very impressed with the cleanliness and quiteness of the room. It is a new hotel and very well kept. The next morning we went down for breakfast and were greeted with a smiley face, charming woman, who was in charge of the buffet and her name was Shonda. She keeps the buffet spotless and well stocked. We checked out and were on our merry way. The hotel is simple to find right off of I-95.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Bonaire, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I am pretty picky about hotels. And it's hard because we are a family of four with two dogs. We arrived on a Tuesday (spring break). Check in was easy, friendly and giving us second floor was no problem. Breakfast was surprisingly more than we expected. Hot oatmeal, eggs, bacon and the usual beagle toast cereal and waffle maker etc. The second day they switched it up to sausage patties. Very enjoyable stay. Clean, nice staff always willing to help and I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again when in the Kingsland area.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Maitland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stayed here from Friday until this morning (Sunday). We stayed in one of the suites which had a king bed, a sofa, 2 club chairs, coffee table, microwave, fridge and a big desk in the room. We also had our dog with us which is why we picked La Quinta as they are pretty much one of the only pet friendly hotel chains around. This particular location was very well kept and looked very clean. Upon check in, the lady who was at the desk was very friendly I believe her name was Reynelle but not sure. Our room and bathroom were also spotless, the bed very comfortable and we had a great stay. Also one of the housekeepers, Janelle, was very helpful and friendly when I asked for extra supplies in the hallway.

The only reason I am not rating this hotel with 5 stars is because the internet kept quitting on me. It worked fine the first evening, then the next day it would show on my tablet I was connected but it wouldn't load anything. Rebooting didn't work, cancelling the IP address and getting a new one either. Later on Saturday it worked again for a little while and then it stopped again. Nothing major as I wasn't here on business but it was annoying.
The other thing was that my husband called the desk on Saturday morning where he could find a walk in clinic or Centra Care and was told she would look it up and call him back which she never did. Luckily it wasn't urgent enough but if you say you're going to call back....so nothing against the hotel itself on that part though as that was more service related with one employee.

They also served breakfast but we didn't go down for that so have no opinion there. :) We will definitely be back though when in the area and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We are making this hotel our point of choice when traveling from Virginia to Southwest Florida. It is a great place to stay, with a friendly staff, comfortable and clear rooms, and great breakfast. It is conveniently located to I-95, and has a number of good places to eat nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I feel bad because all the other reviews were so complimentary and I wasn't impressed. The girl behind the counter was short, unfriendly and not helpful at all. I got the standard robotic checkin. Not what I'm used to in LaQuinta.
Average was only because the hotel really is very clean.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Canton, Ohio, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Outstanding staff, professional employees, outstanding service. You could not find a better hotel. We stay here every year. They cater to our every need. I would recommend this hotel to anyone... Our golf package includes 5 days of fun. The hotel accommodates us with a hospitality suite, free dinner and a trivia contest, free sleeve of golf balls, a gift bag on arrival, free food and drink, etc... Everyone treats us like we are important. You really have to experience this to believe it. We usually stay here for 7 days. I look forward to it each and every year. The employees and staff make you feel welcome.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B

Address: 104 May Creek Dr, Kingsland, GA 31548 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland)
Location: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Kingsland
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Kingsland
#2 Romantic Hotel in Kingsland
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
La Quinta Inn And Suites Kingsland
La Quinta Kingsland

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.