“Worst hotel ever!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Kingsland

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Kingsland to your Saves list
Travelodge Kingsland
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1224 Boone Avenue Ext, Kingsland, GA 31548 (Formerly Country Hearth Inns & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Kingsland
“Worst hotel ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel on 3/17/2013 with my husband and 10 month old son. Apparently it was bike week and everywhere was booked except this hotel. We were traveling through GA going home to VA from a family funeral in FL. Upon arrival at this hotel my husband goes up to the little window to try and see if any rooms were available because the main doors were locked.. It was after hours. My husband stood there for at least 20-30 minutes before a man came from one of the guest rooms and opened up the doors. Once inside while my husband was checking in the male clerk explains were he had been. He said he was having sex with one of the maids.. he goes on to say that his wife was out of town and his mother was in one of the rooms upstairs. After getting all checked in my husband comes out and tells me what the man had said. We both thought this was very unprofessional but at 2am we were just ready to get some sleep. After going in the room we saw the plugin outlet that had the a/c plugged into it hanging from the wall, the phone didn't work, stains all in the carpet, and the bathroom was very disgusting. After getting a few hours of sleep we were woke up by the housekeeper around 7am asking if we would be leaving or staying (check out wasn't until 11am) since our baby had gotten woke up we decided to get ready and go have breakfast BUT.. the only food offered was dry donuts, stail cereal, and warm milk. So between the unpleasant clerk, unsafe and nasty room, early wakeup, and so called breakfast I would say this is definitely the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Travelodge Kingsland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Kingsland

Address: 1224 Boone Avenue Ext, Kingsland, GA 31548 (Formerly Country Hearth Inns & Suites)
Location: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Kingsland
Ranked #20 of 20 Hotels in Kingsland
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Kingsland 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Travelodge Kingsland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.