“Okay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites - Jonesboro

You added Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites - Jonesboro to your Saves list
Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites - Jonesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   701 Southside Commercial Pkwy, Exit 235 off of I-75, Jonesboro, GA 30236   |
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Jonesboro
Netter83
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2009

The location is kinda confusing. It would be good to have another person looking out for the hotel while you drive. The outside was nice and clean. Could be better but everything could be better. Check-In was really really fast which was great and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms could smell better but they where very clean and the AC worked great. I run a hotel so I knew everything to look for. And this hotel is on the right track.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Roanoke, Va.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2007

First, the map was incorrect. I zoomed in and printed out the location, but it was nowhere near the map's indicated position. My "nonsmoking" room smelled like putrid and foul smoke, so I requested another. It, likewise, reeked of disgusting smoke. I know this is probably not the hotel's fault, but rude and inconsiderate people who disobey the rules. My bed had a "hammock" effect, so I was forced to lie at an angel to get level. After a restless night, I tried the breakfast, but it was not much. Just cereal and mild and then a honey bun, and that was it. All the bananas were gone when I got there. So, for a Howard Johnson, I expected more.

• Liked — Friendly staff and clean premises
  • Disliked — The nonsmoking rooms smelled of smoke
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2007

I had to attend a wedding in the Jonesboro area with two of my friends. We were the only one's from out of town so the bride suggested the Howard Johnson in Jonesboro. When we first pulled up, we were skeptical but figured it would be nice.

All of us chose the King Size bedrooms each. We loved it! The beds were so soft and the pillows were nice! The staff was friendly as well. One of my friends mentioned the bathroom was in excellent condition to one of the staff members and he informed us they had just renovated them. Each of our rooms had a huge tv in it as well.

The only thing was the pool was small, but other than that it was an excellent choice and great price for one night's stay!

• Stayed May 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites - Jonesboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites - Jonesboro

Address: 701 Southside Commercial Pkwy, Exit 235 off of I-75, Jonesboro, GA 30236
Location: United States > Georgia > Jonesboro
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Jonesboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites - Jonesboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites - Jonesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Jonesboro
Jonesboro Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites - Jonesboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.