Although it would have been nice to have had a view of the beach. This quaint little hotel was a short walk through(over) the dunes to the beach, which was very wide and beautiful. The pool was warm particularly important since it was 35 degrees one day. The hotel staff was very attentive and everything was kept clean and stocked. We enjoyed the hot chocolate and coffee available throughout the cold days. Breakfast was very good and unusual that it lasted for 4 hours. The dining area was large which is also a treat for a free breakfast hotel. Although we didn't use the bar they had menu items available as well as a full bar with happy hour specials. The workout room was extremely well appointed for the size hotel. The only complaint is the Work "closet" was very HOT. Overall I'd highly recommend this hotel unless you just have to see the ocean from your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's tempting to spend your days at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island on the unspoiled beaches that line the perimeter of the tiny island paradise. However, don't miss out on learning more about the colorful story of the Jekyll Island Club on a guided tour of the history-rich mansion-size cottages that have drawn visitors to this locale for more than a century. Once a retreat for America's elite families, you can add your name to the likes of the Rockefellers, Carnegies and Morgans and join the friendly team at our hotel on Jekyll Island for a truly unique American experience. Don't forget your golf clubs. Jekyll Island isn't considered Georgia's premier golf destination for nothing. Pine Lakes Golf Course features "family-friendly" tee boxes for truly evenly-matched play. Indian Mound sprawls through some of the island's most scenic landscape and the local favorite, Oleander, follows Jekyll Island's inland lakes and pine forests, creating challenging holes and rewarding views. The history, the beaches, the golf - you'll find a golden getaway on Georgia's Golden Isle. Our hotel features Lobby Bar, Extended Pool Terrace with Kids Pool, Zero Entry Main Pool, and on deck fire pit; Bike Rentals are available on site. Take a 100yd stroll thru the Maritime Forrest and discover Jekyll Island's beautiful South Beach area. For weddings, reunions or family vacations, we have what you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island Hotel Jekyll Island
- Hampton Inn And Suites Jekyll Island