My favorites on the outside included the pool area, walk up food/drink window, fire pit and the walkway to the ocean. The room was spacious, with a bed that felt like a comfy cloud that had a ton of pillows. I liked having a separate seating area to relax without laying in bed. Next to the "living room" was a porch that looked into the trees and faced the ocean. This was perfect for us because it offered privacy and we could hear the ocean at night. I recommend this side if you would like the privacy of sipping coffee in your PJ's while u listen to the ocean ;) I did enjoy 24 hr coffee with snacks , breakfast is what you would expect for hotel breakfast. Everyone that worked at the hotel seemed helpful and friendly. See them for dinner recommendations. You will not be disappointed with this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island Hotel Jekyll Island
- Hampton Inn And Suites Jekyll Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's tempting to spend your days at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island on the unspoiled beaches that line the perimeter of the tiny island paradise. However, don't miss out on learning more about the colorful story of the Jekyll Island Club on a guided tour of the history-rich mansion-size cottages that have drawn visitors to this locale for more than a century. Once a retreat for America's elite families, you can add your name to the likes of the Rockefellers, Carnegies and Morgans and join the friendly team at our hotel on Jekyll Island for a truly unique American experience. Don't forget your golf clubs. Jekyll Island isn't considered Georgia's premier golf destination for nothing. Pine Lakes Golf Course features "family-friendly" tee boxes for truly evenly-matched play. Indian Mound sprawls through some of the island's most scenic landscape and the local favorite, Oleander, follows Jekyll Island's inland lakes and pine forests, creating challenging holes and rewarding views. The history, the beaches, the golf - you'll find a golden getaway on Georgia's Golden Isle. Our hotel features Lobby Bar, Extended Pool Terrace with Kids Pool, Zero Entry Main Pool, and on deck fire pit; Bike Rentals are available on site. Take a 100yd stroll thru the Maritime Forrest and discover Jekyll Island's beautiful South Beach area. For weddings, reunions or family vacations, we have what you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.