The location is great because you are only a short walk from the beach. The pool area is also very nice. My kids loved it. This is the nicest Hampton Inn I've ever stayed in but my two issues were with the noise in the hotel and the complimentary breakfast. I realize the breakfast is complimentary but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be good. They didn't replenish the food quickly enough for the people who were waiting and they only had sugar-free syrup (which did not taste good) for the waffles/french toast. As to the noise, I didn't realize this hotel allowed dogs until I could hear them barking in the rooms nearby so anyone staying here should be aware of that. Also we were on the third floor and the noise from the fourth floor was almost unbearable on the first night. Luckily our room did not overlook the pool area which I think would also be very noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's tempting to spend your days at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island on the unspoiled beaches that line the perimeter of the tiny island paradise. However, don't miss out on learning more about the colorful story of the Jekyll Island Club on a guided tour of the history-rich mansion-size cottages that have drawn visitors to this locale for more than a century. Once a retreat for America's elite families, you can add your name to the likes of the Rockefellers, Carnegies and Morgans and join the friendly team at our hotel on Jekyll Island for a truly unique American experience. Don't forget your golf clubs. Jekyll Island isn't considered Georgia's premier golf destination for nothing. Pine Lakes Golf Course features "family-friendly" tee boxes for truly evenly-matched play. Indian Mound sprawls through some of the island's most scenic landscape and the local favorite, Oleander, follows Jekyll Island's inland lakes and pine forests, creating challenging holes and rewarding views. The history, the beaches, the golf - you'll find a golden getaway on Georgia's Golden Isle. Our hotel features Lobby Bar, Extended Pool Terrace with Kids Pool, Zero Entry Main Pool, and on deck fire pit; Bike Rentals are available on site. Take a 100yd stroll thru the Maritime Forrest and discover Jekyll Island's beautiful South Beach area. For weddings, reunions or family vacations, we have what you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island Hotel Jekyll Island
- Hampton Inn And Suites Jekyll Island