Just returned from a 3 night stay on Jekyll Island, GA. We stayed at the Villas by the Sea Resort in a one bedroom condo. Location is ideal for those seeking a very quiet and serene setting. The onsite restaurant is fantastic in terms of selection and pricing. The food was so good that we ate there every night of our stay and tried a variety of the offerings. Do not miss their sweet potato casserole - it is amazing! Staff at restaurant were pleasant although some of the front desk clerks did not seem overly courteous or helpful at check in.
Gift shop had very good prices on their merchandise and we found some hats that we loved! Bikes can be rented by the hour and are kept at the hotel. Great bike paths on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas by the Sea Resort is an enchanting oceanside resort and conference center on Jekyll Island, Georgia. AAA 3 Diamond Rating. Choose from one of our 160 spacious one, two, or three bedroom villas whch are individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Villas by the Sea Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas By The Sea Hotel Jekyll Island
- Villas By The Sea Resort And Conference Center
- Hotel By The Sea
- Resort By The Sea