“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   171 H Mullins Ct, Intersection of Highway 515 and Philadelphia Rd, Jasper, GA 30143   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Jasper
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

In town for a family event. 14 family members stayed at this hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Very accommodating. Good coffee and although we did not eat the continental breakfast, it seemed to have a nice variety. I would definitely stay here again and so would the rest of our group.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Microtel-Jasper1, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with all our future guests. I am pleased to read you will return in the future on your next visit to North Georgia. It appears not only did we meet your expectations, but the rest of your family as well. I hope the family reunion event was a success! Thank you for your patronage and your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Jasper
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I would definality choose the Microtel hotel in Jasper, GA if I was traveling to Georgia again. I had to cut my trip short by 2 days and they were able to credit my accout for those 2 days. I had coffee and a small breakfast every moring also. I needed taxi numbers and they looked the numbers up for me too. Clean and quiet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your recent posting in TripAdvisor. I am truly appreciative of the kind words you have expressed about your recent visit with us. We, at the Microtel in Jasper enjoying making every guest feel welcomed. And we try our best to help our out of town guest with any local information they may be in need of. Thank you for your business.
ooltewah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

While vacationing in Northern Georgia my son and I decided to stay at the Microtel in Jasper after a long day on the Atv trails at Moto Mountain Park. We found the Microtel to be clean and the price was reasonable. When we arrived the front desk person was warm and friendly. The lobby area was clean and well up kept. The check in process was quick and painless.
After a day of riding my body was aching and I was in need of a nice hot shower. My needs were satisfied. The water pressure was just right.
My only complaint about the Microtel is the walls are definitely very thin. I could hear the music from my next door neighbor. I also could hear his conversation. I don't think he was being loud. I just think it's a design flaw. Lucky i had ear plugs. I would however stay at the Microtel again. It is clean and the price is right for me. Don't forget your ear plugs!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Microtel-Jasper1, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you for ALL the kinds words in your recent posting in TripAdvisor. I am glad to read your stay was an enjoyable one. Sorry about the design flaw, completely out of my control. Thank you for your business, and God Bless!!!
Montgomery, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

The hotel rooms were great for the price. When we arrived, the afternoon staff was friendly and helpful. When I went to check out at 8:30 in the morning, I could not find the front desk clerk. I looked around; I found her through the lobby and all the way through the breakfast area out through a back door. The front desk clerk was smoking with a group of other staff members. Very unprofessional; however, the rest of the stay was good.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent posting in TripAdvisor of our hotel. I am delighted to read you had an enjoyable stay. I have staff members that come early to work at times, and after doing some research into this matter, I came to the conclusion, that you were checking out around the time my front desk clerk was taking a break. My whole entire staff work really hard on providing excellent customer service. But they do deserve a break every now and then. Truly sorry you had to endure a less than quick check out. I hope you will return in the future. Thank you for your business.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper? Share your experiences!